Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dressing sexy when you become a mom.. Thoughts?

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't see anything wrong with it...Well, as long as you don't have booty cheeks hanging out...LOL! Showing a little cleavage isn't bad. There's a difference in dressy sexy and dressing slutty.

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Replies (31-40):
Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:53 AM
3 moms liked this

I agree.

Being a mom doesn't mean I have to look frumpy and wear mom jeans.

fuck that!

livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
You see when I think sexy, that is exactly what pops in my mind, I guess because that is what many call sexy.

I do like to get dressed up and look nice. My clothes are conservative unless I am going on a date night with my husband.

Quoting Miss-B:

This is not sexy to me.

Quoting livingforthem83:

I don't think that booty shorts and low cut shirts are appropriate. You wear what you want but I don't feel the need to put my body on display. Especially since I have a daughter approaching her teens years. I am trying to teach her that it is not necessary to have it all hanging out to look nice. The way some of these moms let their teens dress is just crazy to me. If I am dressed that way then I am in no position to say that it is not ok.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TheDoctorsWife
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Agree
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tifbrown
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Absolutely. Nothing wrong with looking good and feeling good about yourself. Now, if only I had some cleavage to show... Haha.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:00 AM
3 moms liked this
There's nothing wrong with dressing sexy. Now, there is a problem with dressing like a skank whether you or a mom or not.
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

There's nothing wrong with dressing to complement your figure. 

just_hc
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

There is a time and a place for it.  I see no problem dressing sexy to go out with DH or with friends.   Cleavage at your kids school play...NO!    

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:04 AM
4 moms liked this

There are ways to dress sexy without hanging out and being slutty...

Just remember, how you dress will impact your children, so always set a good example for them FIRST!

JLS2388
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:05 AM
2 moms liked this

Dressing sexy when out with DH or SO or something, sure, dressing sexy at kid's school, not so much. At my DD's school, mom's show up in booty shorts and tank tops, it's just not appropriate even if you have the body for it

SavdNSanctified
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Nah, I disagree. It doesn't look sexy to me. It looks trashy and desperate and completely inappropriate.

Quoting Miss-B:

It's sexy to show boobs. IMO. Hubby only likes to me wear it when I with him, tho.

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN