Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dressing sexy when you become a mom.. Thoughts?

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't see anything wrong with it...Well, as long as you don't have booty cheeks hanging out...LOL! Showing a little cleavage isn't bad. There's a difference in dressy sexy and dressing slutty.

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:48 AM
5 moms liked this
I agree. I don't want people looking at me with a raised eyebrow wondering how I became a mom. I'd rather people look at me and think "I'd bone that..... RAW!".lmao!
tigerlily86
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:49 AM
6 moms liked this
You know all my other Mommy friends give me shit about boobs being in my photos. First of all,I LOVE my breasts and so does my hubby, and if I want to show them I will. Secondly, I am not only a mother, I am a woman,a wife,a LOVER. And I will show them if I damn well please. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

This is not sexy to me.

Quoting livingforthem83:

I don't think that booty shorts and low cut shirts are appropriate. You wear what you want but I don't feel the need to put my body on display. Especially since I have a daughter approaching her teens years. I am trying to teach her that it is not necessary to have it all hanging out to look nice. The way some of these moms let their teens dress is just crazy to me. If I am dressed that way then I am in no position to say that it is not ok.

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:50 AM

rolling on floor

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree. I don't want people looking at me with a raised eyebrow wondering how I became a mom. I'd rather people look at me and think "I'd bone that..... RAW!".lmao!

SavdNSanctified
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM
6 moms liked this

I don't understand women's need to show their private body parts, and yes, boobs are private parts. Or at least they're supposed to be. Why do you (general) feel the need for that kind of attention? Especially when you're married with children. It just baffles me. I'm obviously against it. I dress very modestly. My body is for my husband only, and in our own private time only. I'm trying to raise my daughter's to be confident enough to not ever feel the need to wear revealing clothing to feel "good" about themselves or to fit into America's messed up view of "attractive".

dancer
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

true! Moms can dress sexy as long as they have the figure for it. Just cause we are moms,does not mean we have to resort to wearing only sweats!

edelweiss23
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Just because I am a mom doesn't mean I can't look nice.

I will look sexy!!!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:52 AM

It's sexy to show boobs. IMO. Hubby only likes to me wear it when I with him, tho.

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

jojo_star
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:52 AM
2 moms liked this

I dress 'sexy'. Not for PTA meetings, or school functions, or every day, but when dh and I go out, I dress up. 

dancer
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:53 AM
5 moms liked this

more like trampy!  Hey where is your corner! or Which strip club do you dance at?

Quoting Miss-B:

This is not sexy to me.

Quoting livingforthem83:

I don't think that booty shorts and low cut shirts are appropriate. You wear what you want but I don't feel the need to put my body on display. Especially since I have a daughter approaching her teens years. I am trying to teach her that it is not necessary to have it all hanging out to look nice. The way some of these moms let their teens dress is just crazy to me. If I am dressed that way then I am in no position to say that it is not ok.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN