Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dressing sexy when you become a mom.. Thoughts?

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't see anything wrong with it...Well, as long as you don't have booty cheeks hanging out...LOL! Showing a little cleavage isn't bad. There's a difference in dressy sexy and dressing slutty.

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Replies (311-315):
girlfriendcj70
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:41 PM

I agree. I love my mini skirts!

Ruthmom802
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:35 PM

I have to politely dissagree. Women are to dress in modest apparel according to the Bible. Most men would say that even showing cleavage is a sexy act. I personally do not want to attract attention to my body. A woman's body is not for fornication..To dress in inappropriate attire could mean that men are looking at you and possibly causing them to be tempted.   

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Everyone isn't into the bible :)

Quoting Ruthmom802:

I have to politely dissagree. Women are to dress in modest apparel according to the Bible. Most men would say that even showing cleavage is a sexy act. I personally do not want to attract attention to my body. A woman's body is not for fornication..To dress in inappropriate attire could mean that men are looking at you and possibly causing them to be tempted.   

QTMom2302
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Agreed! Moms still need to feel beautiful and there is a fine line between sexy & slutty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

very well said miss b

a woman can dress and be very sexy without dressing like a slut,

its all about how you present yourself

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)