Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dressing sexy when you become a mom.. Thoughts?

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't see anything wrong with it...Well, as long as you don't have booty cheeks hanging out...LOL! Showing a little cleavage isn't bad. There's a difference in dressy sexy and dressing slutty.

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Replies (51-60):
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I agree, too!

Quoting MelanieMans:

Almost everything I own shows a little cleavage, I like it. It bothers my neck when I wear normal t-shirts. I think a little cleavage is very sexy.

Quoting Miss-B:

Agree to disagree. I see nothing wrong with showing boobs. To each their own, right?good

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

Nah, I disagree. It doesn't look sexy to me. It looks trashy and desperate and completely inappropriate.

Quoting Miss-B:

It's sexy to show boobs. IMO. Hubby only likes to me wear it when I with him, tho.

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

butterflymama21
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Agree nothing wrong with looking good ;) It drives my man wild when dress up for date nights.But then again I drive him wild no matter what I wear or I feel yucky lol ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:13 AM
You look nice. I am mobile. Whenever I get on the house computer I will try to find a recent pic.

Quoting Miss-B:

Old pic of me, but I called this something like dressing sexy. Let me see you.. Second pic is recent, and I don't even think that's showing nothing, but legs..

Quoting livingforthem83:

You see when I think sexy, that is exactly what pops in my mind, I guess because that is what many call sexy.

I do like to get dressed up and look nice. My clothes are conservative unless I am going on a date night with my husband.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Thanks. I'll be waiting.. LOL!

Quoting livingforthem83:

You look nice. I am mobile. Whenever I get on the house computer I will try to find a recent pic.

Quoting Miss-B:

mom4awesomekids
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree!!

Nika87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:15 AM
I only see a problem with dressing too sexy when you have kids in tow. If you have big boobs there isn't too much you could do about that but anything else is just wrong.
Mrs.Brugger
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:17 AM
3 moms liked this

I completely agree. Becoming a mom doesn't throw you into a store with only 'granny panties,' 'mom jeans,' and sweater vests. There is definitely a difference between sexy and slutty!

sassysuie
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree 100%!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband would totally agree with this! lol

TurboMom81
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:20 AM
2 moms liked this
I always dress a little sexy when I go out of the house. DH loves it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)