Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dressing sexy when you become a mom.. Thoughts?

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't see anything wrong with it...Well, as long as you don't have booty cheeks hanging out...LOL! Showing a little cleavage isn't bad. There's a difference in dressy sexy and dressing slutty.

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Replies (61-70):
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Nothing wrong with it.  We shouldnt be forced to change our personal style just because we are moms.  Like you said, if your butt and boobs arent totally hanging out, then dress however you want!  

AleaKat
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Totally agree!
Even on grocery trips I like to dress cute. It's not about looking good for others it's about walking the isles with my head held high.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:23 AM
2 moms liked this

Agreed!! I really don't understand the women that think once they pop one out, suddenly they should be wearing dowdy clothes. You're a woman!! Stop hiding it! 

Quoting babybelly25:

I agree.... being a mom doesn't make you a nun!

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:23 AM

you rock....high five

Quoting AleaKat:

Totally agree!
Even on grocery trips I like to dress cute. It's not about looking good for others it's about walking the isles with my head held high.

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AleaKat:

Totally agree!

I agree. I dress nice every single day, no matter what I'm doing or where I'm going. I dress for ME - not for anyone else.
mom2_2542
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree and the only reason I don't is because I hate my body!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LucyHarper
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:25 AM
2 moms liked this

Personally, I think that as a mother, I should set a good example to my kids and dress modestly. Any kid would prefer to have the "pretty mom" at school rather than the "sexy mom." I'm married, I have kids, so I don't see any reason to show my breasts off to strangers. You can look nice without showing a ton of skin, there is an in between from a low cut shirt and short skirt and a turtle neck and mom jeans. 

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Agreed.

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Same here!!

Quoting Not_A_Native:

I agree. I dress nice every single day, no matter what I'm doing or where I'm going. I dress for ME - not for anyone else.

Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Agreed, I like to feel sexy and my hub loves it to.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)