Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you clean a strangers house for 80-100 $

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
I answered an add looking for someone to clean their house for 80-100 $ depending on how bad it is. I could use that money right now. Ds has a birthday and with easter coming up. . . Anyways I'm nervous b/c it is a stranger. He sent me a picture of himself to ease my fears. He is cute in a nerdy kind of way lol. I will take my pepper spray and leave the phone number and address at home. I will call when I arrive and before I leave.
Would you do it? Wwyd?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Bump
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Cleaning companies do it all the time. Just make sure you have your protection and someone has his address in case something happens.

TashaB82
by Tootie on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:35 AM
2 moms liked this

Maybe have someone go with you to check it out first. Tell him you need to see the condition of the house before you commit. 

christina0607
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Why would he send you a picture of himself? That would be a red flag to me. who the hell cares what he looks like?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:36 AM
I would but I also use to own a cleaning business.
christina0607
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Oh and yes I guess if I felt I needed the money I would take my husband with me. 

Jessicamarquez
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM
I would and have I brought a friend with me the man turned out to be nice and besides being paid made us lunch. :D I was scared to she just watched tv and it was only a small apartment.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Yeah I guess your right. I haven't told dh yet, he has been out of town, and he is very protective of me. Guess I'm just nervous about telling him . .

Quoting wkukid:

Cleaning companies do it all the time. Just make sure you have your protection and someone has his address in case something happens.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Yes, I would.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)