Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't believe it!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
This morning I woke up to the sound of my kids waking. I helped my 3 year old and 2 year olds from their beds. Got cereal for them and got the baby. Changed diapers and then started my coffee. I sat down to relax... and that is when I opened my eyes to realize that my kids were awake already, had helped each other get dry cereal and were watching cartoons in the living room! I was so exhausted that I slept through their waking up for the first time in 5 1/2 years! Anyone else ever get so exhausted you dreamt your wake up but it didn't happen?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
lol a couple times
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM
I am in shock I did it.

Quoting cadditalbrat:

lol a couple times
sadiebug1228
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Haha my son gets up by himself and watches tv until I get up. It's nice sometimes except now that we have a puppy he likes to be taken out at 5 am and since my dd has nightmares she wakes the puppy up which wakes Nathan up. So yeah I'm not sleeping....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:53 AM
My oldest is 5 1/2 and none of my kids sleep through the night... but the baby had to sleep on my chest last night. She is sick...

Quoting sadiebug1228:

Haha my son gets up by himself and watches tv until I get up. It's nice sometimes except now that we have a puppy he likes to be taken out at 5 am and since my dd has nightmares she wakes the puppy up which wakes Nathan up. So yeah I'm not sleeping....
cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:54 AM
lol there where a couple times when i swore I got my kiddos dressed and fed and I'd tell my DF and he'd look at me like I was stupid and tell me, "um baby I did that. You were sleeping." and all I could think was he was on crack because I knew that I had until I asked the kids :) lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I am in shock I did it.

Quoting cadditalbrat:

lol a couple times
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcoll
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I have a few times, but my "baby" is now almost three :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:02 PM
They are all babies until 6 in my eyes.

Quoting bcoll:

bcoll
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I still call my 13 year olds baby occasionally, I just miss the actual baby stage. I love who they're becoming though. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

They are all babies until 6 in my eyes.

Quoting bcoll:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)