Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so excited for hubby to get home !!!!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:42 AM
  • 5 Replies
3 moms liked this
Dh has been at training all week. He is in his way home for the weekend right now. Well DH never buys for himself and always puts getting what he wants off. So I got him the God of war PS3 bundle, the PS3 is red and comes with like 5 or 6 games, the assasdins creede 3 game, and a new winter/spring coat !!!! He is supposed to be home at 3, so I'm going to wrap them all up and make him open the game first, then the jacket, then the PS3 !!!!!! He does so much for us that I wanted to treat him to something he has wanted !!!!! I
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Aamy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Arrrrg I am horrible when it comes to presents. I want him home NOW so he can open them !!!!!
Perfect.Pixie
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I am horrible too! Can't keep gifts from Dh to save my life. He always has Christmas in November lol.
Ealane2011
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Dh and I both have a hard time keeping surprises for each other! lol

Aamy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Glad I'm not the only one. I waited till today to go buy it. I almost slipped up a few times this week and said something hehe.

Quoting Perfect.Pixie:

I am horrible too! Can't keep gifts from Dh to save my life. He always has Christmas in November lol.
Aamy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:33 PM
They are now all nicely wrapped. I just hope he doesn't guess the PS3. He is always good at guessing. I taped rhe game to the bottom of a box so big box, nice and light. Jacket went into a box and i wanted to put the game system in a bigger box but didn't have one. So sitting here waiting and waiting !!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)