Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Movie Recommendations

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Do you have any that you consider a "must see"? Well, I'll start, I watched this last night and thought it was great if you're into thrillers, then this one is for you, you will be shocked, sad, mad, glad, etc. etc. "Chained"
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Hmmmm I'll check it out. Who's in it?

I watch movies a lot. Action would be Dark Knight Rises. Comedy would be Here Comes the Boom. Scary The Cabin in the Woods. Family would be Brave. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Vincent D'Onofrio Bob, a cab-driving serial killer who stalks his prey on the city streets alongside his reluctant protégé Tim, who must make a life or death choice between following in Bob's footsteps or breaking free from his captor.
Quoting Anonymous:

I watch movies a lot. Action would be Dark Knight Rises. Comedy would be Here Comes the Boom. Scary The Cabin in the Woods. Family would be Brave. 

jrmo4
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Here Comes the Boom was awesome! 21 Jump Street was pretty funny as well. :) I'm not in to horror or thrillers or the like, so I can pretty much only recommend comedies. :P I can't wait to see Django Unchained though! Comes out on dvd April 14th here. -sigh-
If you've never seen the Boondock Saints....change that. now. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dee1603
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Le mis comes out today. Going to buy it and watch it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Oh cool! Sounds pretty good! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Vincent D'Onofrio Bob, a cab-driving serial killer who stalks his prey on the city streets alongside his reluctant protégé Tim, who must make a life or death choice between following in Bob's footsteps or breaking free from his captor. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Yea I gotta watch that one too. Can't wait for it to be out. Boondock Saints was good! 

Quoting jrmo4:

Here Comes the Boom was awesome! 21 Jump Street was pretty funny as well. :) I'm not in to horror or thrillers or the like, so I can pretty much only recommend comedies. :P I can't wait to see Django Unchained though! Comes out on dvd April 14th here. -sigh-
If you've never seen the Boondock Saints....change that. now. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:24 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)