Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Homewrecking Whores!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 142 Replies

Were you one? (Probably not) ;-)

Know any? Have one in your life?

I want to read some juicy stories! The juicier the better!

I can't read about Bf, Ff, SAHMs VS WMs, PA, rich or poor anymore....Grrrr

I just want to be entertained on "Confessions".

And yes- I consider the cheating spouse to be a homewrecking whore also! I do realize it takes 2...

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shadow_Walker
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I've had women try to steal my hubby. Not much to tell considering they failed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM
3 moms liked this

I hate bold floozies! They're out there...Good for hubby.

Quoting Shadow_Walker:

I've had women try to steal my hibby. Not much to tell considering they failed

thecoffeefairy
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:17 PM
12 moms liked this
No! I have never home wrecked! I think the men who cheat are the real home wrecking whore though! Why is it women's fault men can't be trusted to keep their c$@k in their pants? We have to be ever so vigilant or we may become an unknowing whore! I say the person who breaks the vow is SOLEY responsible and therefore the shameful, home wrecking whore. Furthermore, we should publicly shame them the way women have been shamed all these years and degraded!
There- this pot has been thoroughly stirred now!
happinessforyou
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:20 PM

About 100 years ago one of my GFs suggested that my DH and this woman meet for a drink. He said sure-we can all go for a drink sometime. Oh no, she didn't mean the 4 of us-she meant the 2 of them!!! Our kids played together, went to the same school etc..etc.. We did things as couples all together. WOW. Of course when I confronted her-she denied it all. But damn, if she and her DH weren't divorced about 6 months later!! Huh...

Now she wants to "friend" me on FB!!! The nerve of some bitche$$$!!!! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:20 PM

so my dh deals with the public on a day to day basis and knows this girl who was sleeping with her married boss, they work at jack in the box. So the guy sees her with dh and asks if she is f@@@@@ him and she says no he is helping me get a job. Well said boss freaks out and beats her up. 5 months later she is pregnant and doesn't know if the boss is the father or some other guy she's been doing on the side who is also married. Dh is totally disgusted his words not mine ( Why can't married men keep their damn dicks in their pants) She sounds like a real gem!!!!

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:20 PM
5 moms liked this
I had my first love stolen from me. Granted, we had been growing apart for sometime, her presence made him jump out.

He met this chick in class (he was going back for bids Bachelors), and fell in love. Turns out she's a stripper...even better, she has herpes. She knew he was in the middle of ending a very long term relationship and lied about knowing me and hearing about me partying with people she knew (which is laughable considering I've never parties, nor did I know ANYONE who knew her. But he believed her and we split.

I later found out she had actually broken up a couple marriages, and my. Ex proposed to her by putting a ring on a chicken finger....drama drama drama.

Moral the story? Glad I don't have herpes!!! :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Sex with someone else when you're married is awesome.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:22 PM
My dad cheated on my mom after 25 years of marriage, with her good friend. She kicked him out, and he moved in with her. They got married last year. Not a supet juicy story lol
Constant_Reader
by ~ curly mop on top ~ on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:26 PM
My SIL likes to try and do this. She likes to hit and flirt with married men in our small town. It's pretty skanky considering she does it right out in the open without trying to hide it. She's married too but anytime someone tried to tell her hubs she swears they were hitting on her and she can't help that can she?? If it was innocent fun go nowhere joking flirting it won't be so bad, but its not she makes like big innuendos and sexual stuff like she really wants to do them!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:27 PM
My mom cheated on my dad and left. Married 14 years together for 15 years. She just walked out one night and never came home. She came back 3 days later for her stuff then left again. And when I was at school came and took my brothers. We didn't see them or her for almost a year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)