Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stop calling my son names!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yes, I yell at my son but I'm HIS MOM. HE KNOWS I LOVE HIM. You are NOT HIS DAD and he probably assumes you hate him! Especially when you say you can't "trust" him and call him a punk because even though he's been good with hitting for months, you throw it in his face like he's grown! I cannot take this! Take YOUR SON that I'm also a mom to, I'll take MY son and lets separate! I am not going to allow this behavior!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Replies (21-30):
blues_pagan
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:53 PM

The wording of your post is simply horrible.  Really, words here speak much louder than you may think.  and the words here just say crappy mother to me.  Instead of venting about it here why not confront the guy doing this to your son.  It is verbal abuse and it seems you just let it happen.

And sorry, if he is verbally abusing one son what is going to stop him from doing it to the other when he steps our of line.  

Once again, you sound like a poor mother.

Quoting Anonymous:

DH is the one telling my 5yo he can't trust him.

They are both my sons and I love them equally.

The one who needs protecting needs me more. Youngest son is never treated poorly. I'm here every day. I know.

Quoting blues_pagan:

Actually yelling at your son isn't going to help him with trust.  If he can't trust you to stay level and keep a level tone then how can he trust anyone else?  

And the simple fact that you have a "your" son (who you are a mother to) and a "my" son simply shows that you are not a good mother.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Come be a fly on the wall here and soon you'll see what I'm talking about. I just "vented" to DH about thus and it didn't end well. Of course I want both my kids but I don't know what else to do.

Quoting blues_pagan:

The wording of your post is simply horrible.  Really, words here speak much louder than you may think.  and the words here just say crappy mother to me.  Instead of venting about it here why not confront the guy doing this to your son.  It is verbal abuse and it seems you just let it happen.

And sorry, if he is verbally abusing one son what is going to stop him from doing it to the other when he steps our of line.  

Quoting Anonymous:

The one who needs protecting needs me more. Youngest son is never treated poorly. I'm here every day. I know.

Quoting blues_pagan:

Actually yelling at your son isn't going to help him with trust.  If he can't trust you to stay level and keep a level tone then how can he trust anyone else?  

And the simple fact that you have a "your" son (who you are a mother to) and a "my" son simply shows that you are not a good mother.

Aleta775
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Okay, but I hope you realize how crazy you sound. LOL. I know your oldest has been through a lot but they BOTH need you. One doesn't need you more than the other. They both need you period. You can fight this guy, and have full custody of both boys with visitation with the youngest. Itsn't that better than just letting one of them go for good? I don't care what resources he has. If it were me I would fight tooth and nail for BOTH of my children.

Quoting Anonymous:

I actually have a better bond with my younger son. Honest. I am just angry and want out.

Quoting Aleta775:

Well that might be, but since he does love his son so much, you ARE gambling. If he loves his son THAT much, he might take you up on the offer and take the baby when he leaves. The fact that you would even entertain the idea is fucked up to me. You should want BOTH of them without cutting any fucking bizarre deals with him.

I get it that he is not nice to your oldest, I get it. But you also sound like you are playing favorites as much as your SO or you wouldn't even be dreaming of playing this kind of game.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not gambling. he treats his bio son like the sun shines out of his butt. You should see it. Its sickening the difference in how he treats them.

Quoting Aleta775:

Sooooo, you are willing to gamble with your youngest to protect the oldest? You are fucked up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I would. my oldest has been through SO much already and I don't want any more damage done. it sounds messed up but he uses the baby as a tool to make me stay. If I leave the baby with him, he'll give him back to me anyway.

Quoting Aleta775:

Wait wait. So you have two kids by two different dads, and you would give one of them up because of a disagreement? Am I reading that right?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aleta775
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:57 PM
You fight, you big pussy! FIGHT!!!!!!!

Sorry, I know I'm getting carried away.

Quoting Anonymous:

Come be a fly on the wall here and soon you'll see what I'm talking about. I just "vented" to DH about thus and it didn't end well. Of course I want both my kids but I don't know what else to do.

Quoting blues_pagan:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting blues_pagan:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:58 PM
I know. I'm just desperate.

Quoting Aleta775:

Okay, but I hope you realize how crazy you sound. LOL. I know your oldest has been through a lot but they BOTH need you. One doesn't need you more than the other. They both need you period. You can fight this guy, and have full custody of both boys with visitation with the youngest. Itsn't that better than just letting one of them go for good? I don't care what resources he has. If it were me I would fight tooth and nail for BOTH of my children.

Quoting Anonymous:

I actually have a better bond with my younger son. Honest. I am just angry and want out.

Quoting Aleta775:

Well that might be, but since he does love his son so much, you ARE gambling. If he loves his son THAT much, he might take you up on the offer and take the baby when he leaves. The fact that you would even entertain the idea is fucked up to me. You should want BOTH of them without cutting any fucking bizarre deals with him.

I get it that he is not nice to your oldest, I get it. But you also sound like you are playing favorites as much as your SO or you wouldn't even be dreaming of playing this kind of game.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not gambling. he treats his bio son like the sun shines out of his butt. You should see it. Its sickening the difference in how he treats them.

Quoting Aleta775:

Sooooo, you are willing to gamble with your youngest to protect the oldest? You are fucked up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I would. my oldest has been through SO much already and I don't want any more damage done. it sounds messed up but he uses the baby as a tool to make me stay. If I leave the baby with him, he'll give him back to me anyway.

Quoting Aleta775:

Wait wait. So you have two kids by two different dads, and you would give one of them up because of a disagreement? Am I reading that right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:59 PM
I fight everyday and I'm so tired.

Quoting Aleta775:

You fight, you big pussy! FIGHT!!!!!!!

Sorry, I know I'm getting carried away.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting blues_pagan:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting blues_pagan:

Aleta775
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Desperation should not come with the cost of one of your children.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. I'm just desperate.

Quoting Aleta775:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Aleta775:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Aleta775:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Aleta775:

skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM

putting it like that, the baby would probably think you hate him even though you're his mother because you left him with someone who was being mean to his brother...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Aleta775:

photo 239313c9-3142-496c-b74e-7831f5d3107f_zpsc6281fe0.jpg
marie2409
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Have you tried actual grown up conversations? Not venting, not yelling. Sounds like you both have some anger issues, a lot of yelling and tension in your house I imagine.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting blues_pagan:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting blues_pagan:

kevinzwifey
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Why not leave and take BOTH Of your kids?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)