Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stop calling my son names!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yes, I yell at my son but I'm HIS MOM. HE KNOWS I LOVE HIM. You are NOT HIS DAD and he probably assumes you hate him! Especially when you say you can't "trust" him and call him a punk because even though he's been good with hitting for months, you throw it in his face like he's grown! I cannot take this! Take YOUR SON that I'm also a mom to, I'll take MY son and lets separate! I am not going to allow this behavior!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Replies (51-52):
Laronda367
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:32 PM

yea girl but he ain't right!! and im going to tell you what a wise woman my grandmother told me once she said " once you give them there baby the division of your kids and there kids start" because she went through the same thing at one time but in the end all 5 of her babies stood by her they did not care about what any man tried to do because in the end you and all your kids are blood he isn't!! you need to remain the mother your children came from you not him!! and he is a man they act like they dont got emotions us women got to stay stong!

Quoting Anonymous:

I get it but we've been together four years now. since my oldest was a little less than two years old. That's ample time to figure out his emotions.

Quoting Laronda367:

Leave him but please keep both of your kids you are not fixing a problem by only taking one you are causing a bigger future problem you just got to understand when you have kids from a previous relationship its not easy for new spouses to just fall deep in love with your kids like they are there's because they are not they will never be as much as you want to think that your child does not look like them act like them they are not gonna have the patience or the parental bond that a biological parent would have that is why it is best to date and marry i feel once your kids are grown and big..

agrisham13mom
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:17 PM
There is always an out YOU just have to be willing to go through all the steps to get it done... Nobody ever said it would be easy but it IS possible!

Quoting Anonymous:He won't allow it. This man has resources. His best friend is a lawyer, his family is nuts, etc. He'll come after me and he won't stop.

Quoting agrisham13mom:

How about you grow a back bone, put on your big girl panties, take BOTH of your children and leave!!! See it is really simple if you think about it...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)