Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why did you ladies have babies with losers? CS

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

how in the hell is a grown man only paying $50 a month for a child? Why did you date a man with no real job or money? I just do not understand. I made sure that any person I dated, was financially stable. If me and Hubz split today, he'd have to pay me over $1000 for one child. Why? Why would you have a baby with a broke ass dude?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:24 PM
4 moms liked this
Good question. My guess is the women are pieces of shit too. Otherwise, they wouldn't be fucking losers either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Yep, same here.

Quoting Anonymous:

mine wasnt a loser when i met, married and reproduced with him. then we moved across country to be near his family. they owned a bar...turns out he was an alcoholic :(

phoebe81
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:26 PM
6 moms liked this

As it happens, most people aren't defined by their money and most people can't control every circumstance in their life. Glad things worked out perfectly for you.

die4u
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:26 PM
They dont always start off as broke ass dudes!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:26 PM
3 moms liked this

like what others have said they werent always like that...

but lets be real people.. theres a bunch of dead beat dads that were like that when he and BM met.

Jessy76
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:28 PM
3 moms liked this

I would say because most people do not have Psychic abilities and people change over time. Some for the better others for the worse.

blue_elephant
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:29 PM
4 moms liked this
I don't need to explain myself or my choices or my children with you...it us none of your business and honestly why do you care?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jessy76
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:30 PM
7 moms liked this

Must be nice to be so perfect you feel you can throw that kind of judgement out and you do it anonymously no less!

Quoting Anonymous:

Good question. My guess is the women are pieces of shit too. Otherwise, they wouldn't be fucking losers either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:31 PM

My husband only pays $79 a month. There were many factors when the order was made (9 years ago) and some have changed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Simple. Daddy issues. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN