Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why did you ladies have babies with losers? CS

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

how in the hell is a grown man only paying $50 a month for a child? Why did you date a man with no real job or money? I just do not understand. I made sure that any person I dated, was financially stable. If me and Hubz split today, he'd have to pay me over $1000 for one child. Why? Why would you have a baby with a broke ass dude?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Replies (21-30):
Matriarch87
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:32 PM
19 moms liked this

Is your mind really so small and closed off you can't imagine how people can change from time of conception to whenever child support entered the picture?  

You can't imagine someone losing their job?

You can't imagine falsifying income?

You can't imagine getting paid under the table?

You can't imagine a change of careers?

You can't imagine a man going back to school?

You can't imagine the changes relocating can bring?

You can't imagine entering a world of addiction?

You can't imagine health complications? 

You can't imagine hundreds of life circumstances that can happen to change someones status in life thus altering their child support responsibility?

No one knowingly conceives with a loser.  Either the baby was an oops, or the man became a loser later in life.  Not only that but sense when did the amount of income a person makes automatically make them a loser or not a loser?  

You really come off as a snotty gold digging woman with a serious lack of brain cells.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope your husband never changes. 

in personality, income, or behavior. 

because unless you live under a rock and are ignorant to everything around you, you are just stirring shit up with this post. everyone knows, that no abuser  or user is going to behave that way in the beginning. that would just be stupid (from an abuser/users point of view) 

as for the child support it is based on income. if the mom makes plenty of money, his payments will be lower t han if the mom doesnt work at all or makes very little. 

Anonymous
10 moms liked this
Because when we got together, after the vows were said, I looked him straight in the eye and said "now look, from here on out, you are to be an abusive jack ass, I want you to quit your job, and make our lives completely miserable, so I can fight you in courts for years to come, just so I can justify why I procreated with a loser on CM"
Anonymous
DH had to pay $63 a week. He had a good job but they shut down. It was a big deal in my state. So when the CS order went through, he had no income. It stayed that way for three years because BM never did the paperwork to revaluate his income even though he eventually got a really good job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:34 PM
7 moms liked this

Didn't you know that on Cafemom, ALL men were pillars of society until they procreated? Then they all magically changed into scumbag losers overnight.

MissTuree
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:34 PM
5 moms liked this
I was 18. I really didn't know sh*t about life.

I sure as hell do now, that's why I still only have one child. I make mistakes, but never the same mistake twice.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kris0921
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:34 PM
2 moms liked this
I had kids with a great man, and he still is a great man!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BambiF
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Well I'm married to my kids father but ill weigh in, anyway.
Dh used to make 20/hr. now he is a full time college student and delivers pizza part time for cash. If we were to divorce now I wouldn't get shit for afew years. He's not a loser.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nataliesmom2012
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:36 PM

My XH works under the table so he doesn't have to pay his child's mother any more than $80 a month. It's sickening and I feel bad for that little boy. The day after he got his CS lowered (the mother and I are extremely close) he went out and bought a brand new car. Before he got it lowered, he was only paying $200 a month. Correction: I was paying $200 a month. We split up then he ran out and got it lowered.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:36 PM

My dh pays 20$ a week in CS for sd its been that way for about 17yrs now and he makes well over 6 figures BM just never took him back to court when he got a better job 14yrs ago..but anyways if he leaves me he would be paying out the butt for our 3kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured