Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why did you ladies have babies with losers? CS

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

how in the hell is a grown man only paying $50 a month for a child? Why did you date a man with no real job or money? I just do not understand. I made sure that any person I dated, was financially stable. If me and Hubz split today, he'd have to pay me over $1000 for one child. Why? Why would you have a baby with a broke ass dude?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Just because a person doesn't make a ton of $ doesn't make them a loser.
ninjakids
by Christina on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:37 PM
When me and SO broke up I collected a whopping 0.00! Why? Because i provided for my housing and bills etc while our son was in my care on my days and he provided for his bills etc while our son was in his care on his days.

Whoops i lied... He gave me 50.00 a month to cover his cell phone on my account lol. Even if he flaked out I still wouldnt have taken him for child support, his loss not mine I was financially stable enough to do it on my own :)

* note i say when we broke up because we did get back together lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EvilAsh
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I had kids with my husband because we loved each other. He's by no means rich, but he provides for our family.

Sometimes anyway, things happen to where people become losers, maybe that's what caused the break up in the first place?

unspecified42
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Because we has just graduated from high school. Neither of us had jobs or financial stability. Lol. But that was definitely an important trait in future boyfriends! Not that I dated people for money, but being financially responsible and motivated enough to be successful is important to me.

my sons birth father makes significantly less than me, but pays about $300 a month. If my DF and I divorce after we marry, though, he would owe much, much more than your husband. Judge not, lest ye be judged...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nynnie
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this
How does anyone get away with paying $50 a month. I knew a guy who was unemployed and he had to pay $50 a week. My loser is on SSI because he's bipolar so we don't get any child support. Just as well though cuz he doesn't have anything to do with him and we're doing a lot better without him weighing us down
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Because some of the ''ladies'' are losers, because some just weren't thinking about the repercussions of sex with a loser, some got the bait and switch act, some had sex before really getting to know the guy, etc.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:39 PM
4 moms liked this

oh. please...if you and your hubby broke up, you would probably be one of those women on here saying how you are homeless b/c you can't afford the bills with out him, and you lost everything because everything is in his name....matter of fact, you probably aren't even married, just making a post to piss people off.

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:40 PM

1- mine is actually only $25 a month for TWO children.  You can thank NY state for that!

2- He wasn't broke and jobless for the 5 years we were together prior to having children.. nor was he broke/jobless until after I became pregnant with my youngest. Which is when I left him.

3-Why does money matter to YOU more than your relationship? Just curious, because obviously you've already counted out what you'd get so you've obviously thought about leaving and can't be THAT happy in your own marriage...

4- What are you going to do when he ends up with a lower paying job or gets laid off and YOU end up with only $50 in child support? Could you even fend for yourself? Or is this really all about the MONEY...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:42 PM

my bf raped me while i was passed out on sleeping meds thats why my son has a losser of a father who paws no cs

msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
And who the fuck are YOU to poke your nose in others business? It'll be really entertaining if your husband turned into someone you didn't expect. Then I bet those words will be really shitty to swallow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)