Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why did you ladies have babies with losers? CS

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

how in the hell is a grown man only paying $50 a month for a child? Why did you date a man with no real job or money? I just do not understand. I made sure that any person I dated, was financially stable. If me and Hubz split today, he'd have to pay me over $1000 for one child. Why? Why would you have a baby with a broke ass dude?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Sad that you have already calculated your child support.  LOL  You must not plan on your relationship working out OP.   The thought of calculating child support wouldn't even cross my mind. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Quoting mich.el.le:

Because some of the ''ladies'' are losers, because some just weren't thinking about the repercussions of sex with a loser, some got the bait and switch act, some had sex before really getting to know the guy, etc.

i got raped by my bf while i was passed out on sleeping meds . i never wanted a child with him but i love my munchie just not the loser father who dont pay cs

IFartGlitter
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:46 PM

My husband pays $175. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:47 PM
My parents divorced in like, '92 or '93. My bio dad was ordered to pay $80 a month for three kids. $80! A month! And he wouldn't pay. Wait, he did pay once but it was a hot check and bounced.

Quoting Nynnie:

How does anyone get away with paying $50 a month. I knew a guy who was unemployed and he had to pay $50 a week. My loser is on SSI because he's bipolar so we don't get any child support. Just as well though cuz he doesn't have anything to do with him and we're doing a lot better without him weighing us down

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this
It's sad that any woman can imagine the man she is choosing to procreate with doing any of these things in order to get out of paying for the child.
No. I cannot imagine my DH fucking our kids over. He would not ever do such a thing for any reason.
If that makes us 'perfect', I'll take it. It's not an insult to be with such a stand up partner.

Quoting Matriarch87:

Is your mind really so small and closed off you can't imagine how people can change from time of conception to whenever child support entered the picture?  

You can't imagine someone losing their job?

You can't imagine falsifying income?

You can't imagine getting paid under the table?

You can't imagine a change of careers?

You can't imagine a man going back to school?

You can't imagine the changes relocating can bring?

You can't imagine entering a world of addiction?

You can't imagine health complications? 

You can't imagine hundreds of life circumstances that can happen to change someones status in life thus altering their child support responsibility?

No one knowingly conceives with a loser.  Either the baby was an oops, or the man became a loser later in life.  Not only that but sense when did the amount of income a person makes automatically make them a loser or not a loser?  

You really come off as a snotty gold digging woman with a serious lack of brain cells.  

Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Mine was making 6k a month...why do you care anywho?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:01 PM
3 moms liked this

Then maybe fewer people should have babies so soon into relationships. Wait until you get to know someone first. It's really not a difficult concept, and yet women pretend like it's not an option to wait a few years and go through a few things before getting knocked up.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope your husband never changes. 

in personality, income, or behavior. 

because unless you live under a rock and are ignorant to everything around you, you are just stirring shit up with this post. everyone knows, that no abuser  or user is going to behave that way in the beginning. that would just be stupid (from an abuser/users point of view) 

as for the child support it is based on income. if the mom makes plenty of money, his payments will be lower t han if the mom doesnt work at all or makes very little. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

It's not an insult to be with someone who would never do the things you claim as scenarios a man uses to get out of paying child support. Believe it or not, there are men out there who won't fuck their children over. Is that such a difficult concept to grasp?

Don't pretend that no one knowingly conceives with losers. I'll bet that I could find you 15 examples on this page of group posts alone.

Quoting Matriarch87:

Are you the op?  

Whats sad is how without a clue you are.  

My entire point is, THEY DONT IMAGINE IT...thus, them procreating and later down the line it happens.  No one sees it coming .  

I also never accused you of being perfect, no worries there.  

What are you talking about when you say, "its not an insult to be with such a stand up partner."...Wtf?  lol....

Quoting Anonymous:

It's sad that any woman can imagine the man she is choosing to procreate with doing any of these things in order to get out of paying for the child.
No. I cannot imagine my DH fucking our kids over. He would not ever do such a thing for any reason.
If that makes us 'perfect', I'll take it. It's not an insult to be with such a stand up partner.

Quoting Matriarch87:

Is your mind really so small and closed off you can't imagine how people can change from time of conception to whenever child support entered the picture?  

You can't imagine someone losing their job?

You can't imagine falsifying income?

You can't imagine getting paid under the table?

You can't imagine a change of careers?

You can't imagine a man going back to school?

You can't imagine the changes relocating can bring?

You can't imagine entering a world of addiction?

You can't imagine health complications? 

You can't imagine hundreds of life circumstances that can happen to change someones status in life thus altering their child support responsibility?

No one knowingly conceives with a loser.  Either the baby was an oops, or the man became a loser later in life.  Not only that but sense when did the amount of income a person makes automatically make them a loser or not a loser?  

You really come off as a snotty gold digging woman with a serious lack of brain cells.  

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:08 PM
My ex was suppose to pay 350 now down to 240. He is a looser and I did have a lapse in judgement. However abortion isn't right for me and that child is why I was able to meet my husband. I think it was all meant to be. My son has his needs met even with child support in arrears 27k. No I do not get any form of PA. NO cash assistance, FS, Medicaid, WIC, not even EIC.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:11 PM
My ex-husband pays $1600 a month for our son. He's not a loser lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN