Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why did you ladies have babies with losers? CS

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

how in the hell is a grown man only paying $50 a month for a child? Why did you date a man with no real job or money? I just do not understand. I made sure that any person I dated, was financially stable. If me and Hubz split today, he'd have to pay me over $1000 for one child. Why? Why would you have a baby with a broke ass dude?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Replies (411-417):
stormy11
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:03 PM

wow!!!.. money hungry grub!!!.. I was 16 when pregnant.. 17 when I had her... and that WAS NOT on my mind!!!!! she is now 33, and I still get back support.. all though I would like a check once a year instead of every other week, for what seems to be a waste of paper, it is not on MOST mother's minds// really??

Lyndle
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Quoting msalice_21:

And who the fuck are YOU to poke your nose in others business? It'll be really entertaining if your husband turned into someone you didn't expect. Then I bet those words will be really shitty to swallow.

I agree!
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Lmao!!! Cause there aren't single mothers out there support I g their kids without government assistance AND paying taxes? Dumbass.

Quoting Anonymous:

CarolynC71
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I think some guys love to do the deed and pretend they love the girl but then don't want the responsibility of the end result. The guy is good at pretending and the girl doesn't realize she's been duped until it is too late.

OR she ignores all the signs because she thinks she is in love. All the while the signs were there she was just too infatuated to notice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 126 on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:22 PM

well my hubby pays cs to his ex. They were engaged , she lied about bc. He was going to marry her , but he found out she did not want to give up her PA.She even moved to keep and her ex hubby from seeing their kids.

My hubby pays 75 a week on 1 child leaving him with 160 a week or less for groceries etc. So i pick up the rest. So do not just blame it on men some women are loosers.

Baby5678
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Ditto

Quoting Lyndle:

Quoting msalice_21:

And who the fuck are YOU to poke your nose in others business? It'll be really entertaining if your husband turned into someone you didn't expect. Then I bet those words will be really shitty to swallow.

I agree!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 127 on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:25 PM

So no one should ever date someone making little money? I'm not sure I understand that logic. If they had stayed together would that make him more of a father and not as much of a loser? Any amount of child support, is still support. My husband made $15 an hour when I met him. I'm not sure what that would have got me in terms of child support, but I damn sure know he was never a loser and is still the hardest working man I know, regardless of his current pay.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN