Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you like your men?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies
2 moms liked this

My hubby is the type of guy that doesn't give a crap about how he looks and I love it.  He is a very attractive guy and doesn't have to work at it.  Loves the outdoors such as hunting, fishing, hiking and the list goes on.  The best part is he LOVES taking me out instead of just all his friends.  We have a blast together!  He doesn't care for sports like alot of men, would rather be out 4-wheeling or dirtbiking.  But I see other women who are attracted to other tyes, you know the men that have to have the lastest fashion and electronics, groomed to perfection so on so forth.  So how to do you like your man?  Primed and proper or just down-home fun?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:45 PM

bump

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:45 PM

husky, hairy, and tall.

Greenstone920
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:46 PM
6 moms liked this

Like I like my coffee: rich, pale, and sweet.  

garnet83
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:47 PM

I like guys that can dress nice and be groomed well. But also don't mind getting sweaty and dirty. Sports is a requirement for me. I love sports, especially football and I think athletic guys are attractive. A great sense of humor is a MUST also.

ninjakids
by Christina on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Funny,playful & nerdy lol
* oh and of course he has to be able to get dirty (mud running for example ) & still be able to clean up nicely when the time calls for it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
maryroses
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

When I met my husand we were in high school.  He won me over with his smile and his humor.  He is athletic but I don't think that made a different.  He is also a clean cut military man but that came after we got married ;)

SunshineBird
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

DH. I've always has a thing for musicians. ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Give me a suit and a tie over dirty hands any day.

I have the best of both worlds.  Sometimes DH has to wear a suit, most days is just khakis and a button down shirt.  He is not into sports at all, he prefers to pay attention to politics and banking.  He is very outdoorsy.  I bet he would shit in our yard and bury it if I let him, lol.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Nice, funny, attitude, slightly cocky, good looking, smart, hard working
caito
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Nerdy, hardworking, funny, compasionate, kind, non-arrogant, and just a bit lazy lol. I'm a lazyass and prefer to stay at home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)