Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My refrigerator..is pretty boring

Posted by   + Show Post

and I have a lot of condiments. lol

Rate it..bash it..ask questions..do what you do.

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Replies (21-30):
edelweiss23
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:14 PM
My girls had bronchitis and were able to swallow pills. The baby however, it was hell to get him to take!!!

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting edelweiss23:

Peunamonia and strep!!!

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting edelweiss23:

Looks like mine. Even down to the bottle of antibiotics!!!!

Haha! STrep throat?

We had strep (all 4 of us) over Christmas and youngest ds had pneumonia with it. This time, the boys had strep and flu b. Ugh!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Quoting blue_elephant:

Me too which is why I haven't done it yet. I keep waiting for my husband to do it, and as long as their is room for beer he doesn't care...ugh

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting blue_elephant:

Mine needs cleaned, I'm just too lazy, you wanna do it for me? Pwease * gives puppy dog eyes*

Heck no! I hate cleaning my fridge. lol

Lol. The last time I cleaned the fridge, I threatened my family with their lives if they messed it up. 1 day later, dh spilled chocolate almond milk everywhere and ''didn't see it under the crisper drawer". I was so irritated. lol

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I also have the half eaten jar of salsa in mine...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I didn't know you could store flour in the freezer. Does it last longer? What's the benefits of doing that?

mich.el.le
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Quoting edelweiss23:

My girls had bronchitis and were able to swallow pills. The baby however, it was hell to get him to take!!!

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting edelweiss23:

Peunamonia and strep!!!

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting edelweiss23:

Haha! STrep throat?

We had strep (all 4 of us) over Christmas and youngest ds had pneumonia with it. This time, the boys had strep and flu b. Ugh!

:( Hope you all get well soon! Poor ds1 got a shot for the strep and still has a bruise a week and a half later. :( 

mich.el.le
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't know you could store flour in the freezer. Does it last longer? What's the benefits of doing that?

Yep! There are weevil eggs in flour/grain products so if you don't use it fast enough they can hatch and you'll have a weevil infestation. Freezing the flour slows down the hatching a LOT. Gross, huh? 

bcoll
by Brandi on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Haha I had to add a condiment bin when my husband And oldest daughter over filled the door with their Mustard and hot sauce obsession. Lol

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting bcoll:

You might give my fridge a run for its money condiment wise...lol

Lol! Well I have the regular ones, and then the ones my ds can have. Plus, I need to clean it out. some of them need to go. lol

edelweiss23
Ouch!!
We are all doing better, except for the "dude". He keeps coughing.

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting edelweiss23:

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting edelweiss23:

Peunamonia and strep!!!

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting edelweiss23:

Haha! STrep throat?

:( Hope you all get well soon! Poor ds1 got a shot for the strep and still has a bruise a week and a half later. :( 

mich.el.le

Quoting OneToughMami:

I also have the half eaten jar of salsa in mine...

Lol. I love salsa on my eggs. :)

mich.el.le
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Quoting bcoll:

Haha I had to add a condiment bin when my husband And oldest daughter over filled the door with their Mustard and hot sauce obsession. Lol

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting bcoll:

You might give my fridge a run for its money condiment wise...lol

Lol! Well I have the regular ones, and then the ones my ds can have. Plus, I need to clean it out. some of them need to go. lol

Lol! We love hotsauce too! The bottom row of the fridge door is filled with alcohol that never gets used, so that's part of the reason for the condiment overflow. LOL We look like alcoholics but rarely drink.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN