Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are about to file for divorce for THE 3RD time...don't you...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Realize that the common denominator is YOU!! Just saying...ya might want to stop getting married until you figure out who you are...and you fix your OWN issues! Lol...everyone else figured it out...so step back and take a long good look in the mirror!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Replies (91-94):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Lol you are a twat... and a supreme penis!!! Get over yourself! Lmfas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:01 AM

I knew a guy that his mother was on her 8th marriage! When he told me that i was floored! WHY? why keep getting married? Just live together at that point...save yourself the time and money!

Pushthruthepain
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Are you talkingv about my aunt?lol

Quoting Anonymous:

That's great that she finally found the Right Guy...I understand that there are SOME situations that can not be changed or helped...but Unfortunately...the woman I am speaking of...needs to recognise that the issues are HERS...& she has children...that continue to suffer through her poor decisions. That is more my issue.

Quoting Anonymous:

Me always. My aunts first husband was a druggy. He did not start that way when they met as college friends and married later. I or t was a friend he found from high school who been down a bad road. Her 2nd husband was very nice but controlling. When she got very sick dr a while he didnt give a damn and after she saw that she divorced him. Her 3rd was a high school flame. Things were great for a while but then he left her. Now she's re married with a great guy they are very happy both with great jobs. Sometimes it's not as cut and dry as it seems

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jadedcynic
by Nerdalicious on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this

My mother has been married four times. The first time she was 16 and pregnant, it lasted 6 months. The second time was to a guy who had been a friend but turned out to have issues with alcoholism and mental illness, it lasted 10 years and 3 more kids. The third marriage was to a guy who had also been divorced twice, he wasn't ready to be a stepfather or a father to his own kids, it lasted 10 years as well. Her fourth marriage was in 2007 and is in much better shape than any before. He is a nice guy and they really do love each other.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)