Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

300 BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

My son is at the mall and just called me. He found 300 bucks on the ground. I told him to put it up and do not spend it because someone may be looking for it and if so he will need to give it back. My other son said yea it may be counterfeit. WWYD?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jacandjay
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Turn it in to security
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd ask them to bring it to mall security.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

beachbabies6
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

turn it in to the police

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:59 PM

That's a lot of money to just keep, but what do you do? Ask people if they lost money? Turn it in so someone else could keep it? Idk. Depending in the circumstance I'd probably keep it but feel guilty about it. I'd turn it in if there was a way it could be claimed. If it were just out in the parking lot with no one around, I'd probably keep it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Ill say keep them. I would trust the securitu or workers there. You never know they might not even return it. I no I found a phone couple of yrs go. I gave it to the worker there in customer service. This pdrson came up to me asking me if ive seen a phone,I said yea I left it in customer service. Then this person came up to me and told me that they havent got noting. So ill say just keep it I dnt trust the employees on that kind of stuff. My opinion.
AnonyMOUSE715
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:07 PM
I mean mall security will prolly just keep it. Noones going to be able to prove 300 bucks is theirs. Keep it for a couple days, call mall security ask if anyone has called in. If not, well honestly that person has probably already chalked it up to a loss and assumed someone found it. If noone claims it just let him do something productive with it. At least he tried to do the right thing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:07 PM

If no one was looking around for it at the time I found it- im keeping it.

You turn it into mall security, a lucky security officer is just going to get a bonus!

bcauseimthemom
by imjenndoe on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:08 PM

This...

Quoting jacandjay:

Turn it in to security

happy41ce
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Sorry I'd keep it.
VinVanMom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:11 PM

I'd leave a phone number with security if someone called with the exact amt I would know it was there's.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)