Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh thinks oral is degrading and disgusting.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
A little bit of a spinoff. Dh hates oral. He really does. We've been married 12 yrs and he has only let me do it 3-4 times and has never done it to me. I finally asked why and he said he doesn't like to think of me doing that to him because it's disgusting and seems degrading to me and he can't enjoy it. He won't do it to me because of the same. Do you have a so or dh like mine? I've never heard of a guy not liking it.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:38 PM
I give the greatest blowjobs ever. I'm m-fuckin awesome at that shit. It's not degrading unless you're handing them out to every tom DICK and harry. Hahaha
spooky415
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:39 PM
4 moms liked this
The day my husband says "No no, honey. Don't put my penis in your mouth. I respect you too much" is the day I ask him who the slut is that gave him herpes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I can only think of one way you'd know 'some' guys who don't like it.

Quoting SoccerMom632:

thats just rude to say! And not true. Ive met some guys that dont like it.

Quoting Anonymous:

In other words, you aren't good at it.

lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

In other words, you aren't good at it.

This is what i was thinking. She must be a tooth scraper or something and he just doesnt have the heart to tell her she sucks at it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:41 PM

my dh says he only had a few before me but he does like them a lot. and i actually LOVE giving them. ive given him bjs when in the hospital for sugery and after having a baby. i give him road head all the time too. basically whenever i get the chance... he doesnt mind though! i can understand how it can be viewed as digrading. mayvbe its something he could work on seeing differently. i like when im on my knees in front of him and hes enjoying himself. i also like it when he blows it in my mouth ( i know tmi) dh doesnt only recieve though either he is also very giving in that area and many others.

haydsmom2007
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:41 PM
No that's weird
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:41 PM

It depends. Some people are unclean yuk!!!!!

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Wow.  I'm really sorry. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Yeah my S/O loves it!!! And I love giving it to him because he enjoys it so much. He also gives it to me, and he love to, and i love it. Its not a problem.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)