Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanks for throwing Salmonella on me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Yesterday while I was cooking dinner DH put his arms around my waist and asks if I need any help. I said no thank you. He gives me a kiss and says, "well if you ever need help, just ask." So today I am cooking and I am a little behind so I ask DH if he will help me by cutting up some chicken. He gets all pissy because he has to pause his Family Guy and asks, "Why can't you do it?" Really? Well, he stomps into the kitchen and pulls the chicken out of the package. He turns around and whips the empty package at the trash can, which I am standing next to and raw chicken juice splatters ALL OVER ME. Some even got in my mouth. I just stood there shocked and then asked him why in the Hell he threw it. He shrugs and throws a bottle of clorox wipes at me and tells me to stop over reacting. Wow! 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
HipLikeJunk
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Wow, what a dick...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Wow, I'd be mad.  I freak out about raw meat contamination.  So was he buttering you up yesterday to get some?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Maybe, he didn't get any though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, I'd be mad.  I freak out about raw meat contamination.  So was he buttering you up yesterday to get some?

evelynolivesmom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I wouldn't eat my dinner if I was him.

vivi_la_juicy
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't cook dinner. I'd simply walk away and tell him he can finish dinner but kick him in the nuts first. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:57 PM
No way in hell! I wouldn't.finish dinner, I would tell him to. If he didn't, sandwiches it is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)