Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of undies do you buy from VS?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies

My kids are four years old and one year old. I hadn't bought new panties since before I was pregnant with my son, so five years ago? Well except for maternity panties.

I decided I needed better undies! So I went to VS and I got the 5 for $26.50 cotton undies, the bikini ones. I like them a lot. I also got these Fabulous by VS hiphuggers that are super cute, 4 for $28. 

I'm wanting to get some more panties. I was thinking maybe some boy shorts, or their new ones called shorties...they look like they're cut like boy shorts, but a lower rise. I was also thinking of trying the Lacie panties, either in hiphuggers or bikini.

I don't do thongs anymore, mostly because I'm embarrassed because I have a few stretch marks on my butt from my pregnancies. They're fading nicely but I'm just not comfortable wearing them anymore. But I want to wear cute panties, not granny panties.

So I was wondering what your favorite panties from VS are, if you've tried any of the ones I've mentioned and if you like them or not.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Bump

HaleyCovington
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:01 PM

I love the 5 for 26. I bought the ones with the lace around the top. (Waistband) while I was pregnant and to wear after. The lace doesn't indent into your skin like the others. Pretty comfortable. I actually had a pair on in my maternity pics.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:02 PM

No one wears panties from VS?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Quoting HaleyCovington:

I love the 5 for 26. I bought the ones with the lace around the top. (Waistband) while I was pregnant and to wear after. The lace doesn't indent into your skin like the others. Pretty comfortable. I actually had a pair on in my maternity pics.

Oh how cute! What a great picture. I may try those, thanks!

svolkov
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:03 PM
I used to. Then I tried gap body and will never go back lol
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Boy shorts cus they make my butt look cute when its really ugly lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Quoting svolkov:

I used to. Then I tried gap body and will never go back lol

Gap body? What kind of undies do they have? Super comfy?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:04 PM
None. Since they now market to Tweens I will no longer buy there. They have a line created just for them. Thongs and booty shorts with sexy words? They lost me as a customer.
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Bikini and I always get a pair of high leg briefs. Yes I know they're not attractive but they're so comfortable. LOL!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Quoting Crymsm:

Boy shorts cus they make my butt look cute when its really ugly lol

Lol yeah I'm definitely liking the idea of boy shorts. I had some years ago and they made my butt look awesome, which is hard to do, since I have flat pancake butt!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)