Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think homosexuality is NATURAL?

Posted by   + Show Post

I hear that being gay in not natural, like humans are not suppose to do it naturally. However, there are many tribes in rural areas that have not had contact with the rest of the world and when we find these tribes, we learn they are gay/bisexual and that it is totally normal to them. They don't share our religion, have never heard of Christianity, and don't even realize it is something different. It is just natural to them. Something that has always been. Also, when looking at the animal kingdom we see the same thing. If you don't agree that homosexuality is natural, how do you explain those who are homosexual or bisexual just because that is what is natural to them, without any outside influence or ideas?

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Replies (211-220):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:09 PM

It is a natural predisposition, but not neccesary to act on.

Quoting Anonymous:

So its natural.

Quoting Anonymous:I am comparing natural predispositions.
Quoting Anonymous:You care comparing a person's choice of love to alcoholism?!

Quoting Anonymous:Exacty...and I believe many do. I understand that some people are naturally predisposed to be attracted to the same sex. I don't deny that. Just like people are born with a natural predisposition to drinking. Just because you are born with the predisposition does not mean that you absolutely HAVE to participate in that. You do have a choice.
Quoting Anonymous:By this theory, you should choose to romantically love a woman.

Quoting Anonymous:If you don't choose who you love then that means anyone could fall in love with anyone else and have no control over it. You don't just walk down the street and fall in and out of love with people that you don't know. You may be attracted to them, but that isn't love.
Quoting KristenFowles: I just don't think it's that easy for most people..
Quoting Anonymous:

I think you do choose who you love. I know I chose my husband.
Quoting KristenFowles:
 You can't choose who you love.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Queen_Bree:

I wasnt responding to the post. I was responding to the ones who think Jesus is lost and needs to be found by gay people... So more or less I was agree with the one I quoted... 

still me...

:)

unsuspected
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:10 PM
I'm not making assumptions. The op was asking if homosexuality was natural. And naturally speaking since they can not reproduce I sat no.

Asking how are people homosexual if not for societal influence ... which btw op, your example nips that in the bud being how it was a secluded community with its own social norms and traditions. So be it ... sin comes naturally so its not a surprise.

Quoting Queen_Bree:

Well , I don't think every homosexual person is having sex, So you making an assumption about sin seems off to me. 

Quoting unsuspected:

Am I judging? Nope. Am i stating factual information, yes. Yes, premarital sex is a sin as well. I don't need to be careful, but thanks.

Quoting Queen_Bree:

Is it a sin to be a homosexual or to participate in a homosexual act or to have sex outside of marriage? Is it your place to judge another? Becareful. 

Quoting unsuspected:

Sin comes naturally.

It is not natural because homosexuals can not reproduce.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:11 PM

NATURAL? WHAT IS NATURAL? ALL THEY NEED IS TWO BODIES THEY DONT NEED A SPECIAL DEVICE, IT MUST FEEL GOOD OR PEOPLE WOULDN'T DO IT, IT FITS,IT WORKS. I'D SAY ITS NATURAL. KINDA GROSSES ME OUT BUT ALOT OF THINGS THAT ARE NATURAL CAN BE GROSS....

emdizzle64
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:11 PM

This has probley been said already but their are several species of animals that are homosexual/bisexual. It's supposedly to keep the speices from over populating but to be honest I beileve it's just because they feel bonded to a member of the same sex :)

there are 1,500 (known) species that practice homosexuality.

Here a a few examples:

1.Giraffes
2.Bulls
3.Mallards
4.Pigeons
5.Lions
6.Albatross
7.peinguins
8.swans
9.Monkeys
10.Dolphins
11.Sheep
12.Elephants

And the list goes on!!

We're animals too so why would it be any different for us?

Source:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-25-gayest-animals

FoodIsLife
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:12 PM

I don't think it's natural....but neither is a C-section... shit changes.

violetlady
I think it can be natural or a choice. I know people that went that rout not because they felt they were born but because the freedom of doing it . And some are not atracted to the same sex but don't feel like they are in the correct bodie. So there is no one fit for all.
FoodIsLife

I'm sorry...but that was just funny Anon. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

you are partially right..when adam gave lucifer a blowjob

Quoting elliotmommytobe:

Homosexuality has been around longer then christianity

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
if someone is homosexual, i assume that homosexually comes naturally to them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elliotmommytobe
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Not mentioning the bible its a fact.

Quoting Anonymous:

you are partially right..when adam gave lucifer a blowjob

Quoting elliotmommytobe:

Homosexuality has been around longer then christianity

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured