Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is disgusting......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

the 20/20 special on the Steubenville Rape.

I am so disgusted and nauseated by this whole thing.

I just want to find this girl and give her the biggest hug. I know how she's feeling. Something similar happened to me when I was 14 and though I don't remember much of the night..it still haunts me.

Poor, poor girl. My heart is aching for her.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:35 PM

is it weird that i'm sitting here crying about this? i'm crying for her but i think i'm also crying for my 14 year old self. 

Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I can't watch anything about that situation without getting angry and sad and angry again.

I hope that poor girl is getting the help she needs so she can start to rebuild her life.

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:38 PM

yea i had to turn it off. poor baby...

Quoting Kaelaasmom:

I can't watch anything about that situation without getting angry and sad and angry again.

I hope that poor girl is getting the help she needs so she can start to rebuild her life.

Sekirei
by Sevrsaxhtharxxa on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:39 PM

That entire town should feel some shame for laying that on that poor girl. Those men raped her, no one should feel sorry for them! NO ONE!

CadincesMom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

It is a sad situation...this poor girl has been violated in more than just one way and all people care about are the boys that raped her...they have had more people defend them than this poor girl has

sha_lyn68
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

is it weird that i'm sitting here crying about this? i'm crying for her but i think i'm also crying for my 14 year old self. 

I remember doing that when DS was a baby many  years ago while watching some very young girl trying to justify her molestation by claiming her abuser loved her. I think it was on Oprah. I started shouting at the TV and realized I was screaming at my 14 yr old self.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:45 PM

absolutely disgusting. i hope all these kids that sat around, did nothing to help her then tried to protect these douche bags all have to pay for what they did. wtf is wrong with kids that they dont take care of eachother...people just sitting there, watching this happen. making videos about how funny it is. ugh....fucking disgusting

Quoting CadincesMom:

It is a sad situation...this poor girl has been violated in more than just one way and all people care about are the boys that raped her...they have had more people defend them than this poor girl has

bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:46 PM

It is insane the way the town has treated her as well. They actually arrested two girls for making death threats against the victim. Wow.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:47 PM

That is a disgusting town laden with disgusting people.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

wow..i didn't know that. the parents of all these kids have failed miserably....

Quoting bullemhead:

It is insane the way the town has treated her as well. They actually arrested two girls for making death threats against the victim. Wow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)