Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BH?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

Can you feel BH contractions in your butt or does that mean that they're actual contractions?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bowribbonmama
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:38 PM
How far along are you? Are the contractions painful? Are they coming in regular intervals and lasting longer than 30 seconds?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:38 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:40 PM

39 weeks, not really painful, fairly irregular. I don't usually feel BH at all though, so I'm wondering if this is just a slow start to labor... With my previous 2 kids I woke up in labor and I feel like the contractions were stronger and more regular... Also, this is the exact day of the previous 2 pregnancies that I went into labor with them.

Yeah, I've done this twice before and I'm still this confused lol.

Quoting bowribbonmama:

How far along are you? Are the contractions painful? Are they coming in regular intervals and lasting longer than 30 seconds?

hopeym23
by J3 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:41 PM

I did sort of with my last pregnancy.

Are you on the Weight Watchers program? This is a group for support through your weight loss journey. No judging or drama here!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/118404

Queen_Bree
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:43 PM

With my last two I did not have regular contractions.They were irregular for a few days then I had a few strong ones here and there and then it was time to push. 

Quoting Anonymous:

39 weeks, not really painful, fairly irregular. I don't usually feel BH at all though, so I'm wondering if this is just a slow start to labor... With my previous 2 kids I woke up in labor and I feel like the contractions were stronger and more regular... Also, this is the exact day of the previous 2 pregnancies that I went into labor with them.

Quoting bowribbonmama:

bowribbonmama
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:44 PM
I'd just relax for now and see how it turns out. I've had painful braxton hicks before but I don't remember feeling them in the butt.
Try a warm bath, usually that helps.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-_-
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:44 PM

yes

damionsmama7195
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:46 PM

i just haf some in my butt last night.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:47 PM
We're still talking about contractions right? :D

Quoting damionsmama7195:

i just haf some in my butt last night.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Yes you can feel BH contractions in the butt or yes they're real?

Quoting -_-:

yes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)