Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am *NOT* a racist!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I hate everybody equally.

Lol, ok I don't HATE everybody, I really don't hate anybody, I want equality for all. In my opinion the best cure for a lot of things is laughter, what better way to combate anger? Make a light hearted joke.

That's how I feel anyways. If we make jokes out of these things people get so uptight about it takes the hate out.
There, that's my racist confession, if I meet somebody who is being a dick face I'll make jokes about it.
Hard to be angry or an asshole when you're smiling.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I think someone protests too much. If you have to tell people you're not racist, you're likely racist.

LadyF86
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:43 PM
I cant stand people that take offense to everything. Lighten the eff up already. A little laughter never hurt anyone
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:43 PM
The title was an attention grabber... ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

I think someone protests too much. If you have to tell people you're not racist, you're likely racist.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Exactly! People are to intense about everything now days.

Quoting LadyF86:

I cant stand people that take offense to everything. Lighten the eff up already. A little laughter never hurt anyone
LadyF86
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:45 PM
No crap. Its really annoying.

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly! People are to intense about everything now days.

Quoting LadyF86:

AnonyMOUSE715
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:46 PM
I'm all for equal oppurtunity bashing! Jus playin, long as you're not really racist idk if you joke as long as its equal oppurtunity offending... just don't take it too far. Some jokes just shouldn't be told, ever.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Yep, I make fun of everybody equally, but it's light hearted jokes. Never anything out of line.

Quoting AnonyMOUSE715:

I'm all for equal oppurtunity bashing! Jus playin, long as you're not really racist idk if you joke as long as its equal oppurtunity offending... just don't take it too far. Some jokes just shouldn't be told, ever.
AnonyMOUSE715
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Not an offensive joke, but it fits, coz most people on here have babies (well I don't but you kwim)...

What did the mama rifle say to the daddy rifle?

Were gonna make a bebe!!!!

Stupidest crap you will EVER hear. AhahahhaM

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep, I make fun of everybody equally, but it's light hearted jokes. Never anything out of line.

Quoting AnonyMOUSE715:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)