Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you...

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:17 PM
  • 27 Replies

 

Poll

Question: Signal when making a turn from a cearly marked "turn only" lane ? Not a debate about what the law is, just curious as to what YOU do :)

Options:

Yes, I signal just to make sure

No, the lane speaks for itself

Other (because I always miss something)


Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 54

View Results

 ?

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-_-
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Yes, habit.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Yes, I signal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:18 PM
98% of the time I do. The other 2% is just because I am too lazy
HipLikeJunk
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I put other, because I do if I'm turning left and have to yield for cars going straight in the opposite direction, or if I'm turning right on a red light.

Is that weird or incorrect? 

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:18 PM
I signal still just in case someone else isnt paying attention.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Blueliner
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Other, sometimes I do out of habit sometimes I don't.

The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I signal any time I turn, no matter what kind of lane I'm in.

outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Yep, I always signal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gigis1
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Sometimes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:19 PM

 yes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)