Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So worried about my 8 yr old son

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:27 PM
  • 0 Replies

My son used to be so good.  He would listen to me, and his teachers, and all adults.  Well he has been lying a lot lately.  He lies about getting bullied, he lies about his teachers, he even told his teacher his little brother has cancer.  I don't even know how he knows about cancer, I have never ever known anyone with cancer.  He stole money from me, and stole a toy that was in a teachers class.  He goes to a rec center, and he got out of class early, and he knows to wait.  somehow him and his brother (my 6 yr old) slipped out the door and walked away and got lost. I ended up calling the cops, and a fire fighter found them and luckily outside of freezing their ass off they were okay.  I dealt with the rec center, too.  from now on I will not leave during their 2 hr art class.

My kids don't go outside on the porch without adult supervision.  The only house I allow my kids to go to is my sisters.  The only thing I can take away is the computer.  I don't really spank bc my mom used to hit us when she got mad.  I am at a loss. 

My 6 yr old used to be my troublemaker, what is happening to my sweet baby. 

Luckily, by chance (before I found out he stole the toy) we watched Beyond Scared Straight.  I told him he wasn't too young to go on  a jail visit.  I miss my sweet baby. 

I have to watch what I say to him bc he is so sensitive but I am so upset.   

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN