Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my son saw me and s.o. having sex TMI WARNING

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

okay so last night after several days of being kind of broken up (we've been together 3 years had a little difficulties but that don't really matter,)

we got back together, and of course had make up sex.

it was the most passionate full fledge fun sex we have ever had. 

we were all over each other. it was f*cking amazing.

Well i was going at my s.o. full force and she was about to c*m

at that moment we heard our son laugh. 

the lights were off, it was 5 am (he dont go to bed till 10 and doesnt wake till 9 or 10 am (hes 2 1/2 sleeps through the night)

our door wasnt shut nor was his, mistake i guess but he never wakes up so i wasnt concerned or even questioned whether he would come into our room at 5 in the morning!

instantly we froze and like gasped like oh shit. 

I wiped my hands clean and went and put him back to bed and shut both ours and his doors.

it was so embarrasing, i mean he has no idea what we were doing, i think he thinks we were tickling each other cause he said something about tickleing. 

but still embarassing none the less

has your kid ever walked in on you?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:08 AM

i keep a wet rag by the bed sometimes when we have sex because i dont always want to imediatly jump out of bed to go wash my hands and my s.o. is a she, which is why i use the washrag (she gets really wet)

Quoting Anonymous:

is your so a girl or boy? youve said both so now i am confused. and why are you wiping off your hand?

ThatSkinnyGirl
by FAT on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Awe! I think that's sweet. And as long as she likes it and doesn't mind I honestly don't see any reason to change it when he is older.

Ps - my name is Amber, too. ;-)

Quoting Anonymous:

yes, he started calling her daddy way before he ever said mommy it was strange at first but it was his decision lol. we realize he will have to learn to call her mommy amber or something when he gets older but for now its cute.

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

Haha shut your door woman!!!!

Not that it matters, I'm just curious but you said "she" was about to cum, then you said "mommy and daddy time". Was there a typo or do you have a girlfriend whom is referred to as daddy.

Once again, I realize its not important and I'm not trying to be rude at all that just peaked my curiousity. ;-)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:10 AM

omg sorry i laughed, that sounds pretty typical though from what i heard, apperently our ds thought it was funny so i guess thats a good thing he didnt think i was hurting her.

Quoting PISCIS29:

Dd was 5. I had to explain the whole mommy and daddy love each other talk bc she flipped out a bit thought dh was hurting me bc I was moaning kinda rough. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

how old was your kid? young enough to have no clue or were they older?

Quoting PISCIS29:

Yep.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Yes, unfortunately. She yelled, "Daddy, get off of Mommy!"
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Yep. My 5yo walked in while SO was going down on me. We were so into it we didn't even hear the door open. All of a sudden I got the groggy "Mommy?" And I screamed! Lmao. Sooo embarrassing. He was still sort of asleep because he didn't ask anything about it just if I could get water.
MomTo2Boys12
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:11 AM
That's how I would feel, haha. Though I've had the horrible, unwanted honor of walking in one mom and step dad when I was living at home I'm not sure I could ever imagine being the ones getting caught.

Quoting Anonymous:

my heart stopped for a second im like did this really just happen, and the fact that we have no idea how long he had been standing there since we didnt hear anything untill he laughed. its like okay big time mommy/daddy fail

Quoting MomTo2Boys12:

Not yet, luckily. I would be pretty embarrassed though.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep. And my ex husband. He brought her home early and never called. I forgot to lock the front door, so imagine mine and SO's surprise when my 3 year old DD comes running into my bedroom with SO ontop of me. Imagine our suprise when MY EX HUSBAND followed her. Oh yes...what a glorious moment it was..not really. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this

lol thats funny, however its a common name, my sister and cousins mom are also ambers. and we plan to discuss it we dont want him going to school saying he has a daddy but daddy is a girl and having to explain it all, so yeah lol

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

Awe! I think that's sweet. And as long as she likes it and doesn't mind I honestly don't see any reason to change it when he is older.

Ps - my name is Amber, too. ;-)

Quoting Anonymous:

yes, he started calling her daddy way before he ever said mommy it was strange at first but it was his decision lol. we realize he will have to learn to call her mommy amber or something when he gets older but for now its cute.

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

Haha shut your door woman!!!!

Not that it matters, I'm just curious but you said "she" was about to cum, then you said "mommy and daddy time". Was there a typo or do you have a girlfriend whom is referred to as daddy.

Once again, I realize its not important and I'm not trying to be rude at all that just peaked my curiousity. ;-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Yep, my son told his sister "they're having sex lets go out here"....it was interesting to say the least. But we don't lie in our house. When they ask any question we answer it...........Bash Away!

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this

My child usually is loud enough that I can hear her and she always comes to the door with a meowing cat or a dog jiggling behind her. It's usually like a pack of elephants.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)