Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Some blow hard on Te news....

Posted by   + Show Post
Is saying a parent that lets their child under the age of 18 watch r rated movies doesn't have a good relationship with their children.

OMG now he just said pot takes your soul wow!!

I don't have an opinion on the pot thing. But my kids have watched r rated movies. I don't let them loose but if its something that I have watched or watch with them then fine as long as its not all about sex and such.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Replies (21-26):
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Lol I was watching a show and playing in my phone when the news came on this guy just caught my attention that and the story about a bunch of small airport control towers being shut down across the country.

Quoting OneToughMami:

Step up from 700 Club :-P

Quoting LCWAmommy:

It's a fox (yeah I know) news special on drugs in the media.

Quoting OneToughMami:

Are you watching the real news?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PISCIS29
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:59 AM
No harm done ? This is actually a first for me despite having 2'prevous kids bc they didn't like spicy and still almost don't ( eldest now likes hot Cheetos but only recently. ) mil says he's gonna burn a hole into his stomach bc he's so little.

Quoting kmorales7690:

My daughter loved hot Cheetos at tht age

Quoting PISCIS29:

Hmm wonder what will b said about 16 mos. olds eating hot Cheetos. Will they burn in hades
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:00 AM

we watched a Columbine documentary recently and the lack of facts was pretty entertaining.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Lol I was watching a show and playing in my phone when the news came on this guy just caught my attention that and the story about a bunch of small airport control towers being shut down across the country.

Quoting OneToughMami:

Step up from 700 Club :-P

Quoting LCWAmommy:

It's a fox (yeah I know) news special on drugs in the media.

Quoting OneToughMami:

Are you watching the real news?

Like wrestling? Click my siggy!

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Apparently he's some kind of "expert" if you don't let your kids watch r rated movies and stay involved in their life they won't be drug addicts. I'm sure there has ever been a drug using teen that came from a normal family. My husband came from a normal
Family with involved parents and he still experimented with pot as a teen.

Quoting PISCIS29:

Wow this dude needs a hard knock on the noggin

Quoting LCWAmommy:

He's seriously arguing with a person that runs a drug treatment program.

Quoting PISCIS29:

Hahahahahahaha what a fail. Maybe he should deal with his teen first before preaching about how to raise em !!!

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I don't know but he just said he has a 3 year old and he's giving advice on parenting teens. The guy interviewing him just said he wants to do the show again in 10 years when his daughter in a teen lol!

Quoting PISCIS29:

Hmm wonder what will b said about 16 mos. olds eating hot Cheetos. Will they burn in hades
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PISCIS29
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:02 AM
I came from an effed up family and NEVER used drugs.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Apparently he's some kind of "expert" if you don't let your kids watch r rated movies and stay involved in their life they won't be drug addicts. I'm sure there has ever been a drug using teen that came from a normal family. My husband came from a normal

Family with involved parents and he still experimented with pot as a teen.

Quoting PISCIS29:

Wow this dude needs a hard knock on the noggin

Quoting LCWAmommy:

He's seriously arguing with a person that runs a drug treatment program.

Quoting PISCIS29:

Hahahahahahaha what a fail. Maybe he should deal with his teen first before preaching about how to raise em !!!

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I don't know but he just said he has a 3 year old and he's giving advice on parenting teens. The guy interviewing him just said he wants to do the show again in 10 years when his daughter in a teen lol!

Quoting PISCIS29:

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Nah she's two now and still loves spicy food! Healthy as a horse!

Quoting PISCIS29:

No harm done ? This is actually a first for me despite having 2'prevous kids bc they didn't like spicy and still almost don't ( eldest now likes hot Cheetos but only recently. ) mil says he's gonna burn a hole into his stomach bc he's so little.

Quoting kmorales7690:

My daughter loved hot Cheetos at tht age

Quoting PISCIS29:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN