Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ugh! What happen to TV?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this
Shows are not the same they dont even have the same meanings. Familiy shows, comedies even children shows! When I was growing up it took corey at least 2 years to even get tapanga to talk to him! And then they stayed together untill they were married. Now teenagers in show go threw at least 2 "relationships" per season!. Clarissa and blossom were just two kinda nerdy but cool chicks with great sence of fashion. Even tia and tamar were good role models. Remember full house and the cosby show? They taught good parenting lessons if you ask me. Now on my wife with kids all he does it pick on his kids! What about zoom! When they had kids doing cool projects and actually hands on activity! Smh
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:30 AM
It's really a shame. The things they show on tv nowadays. Smh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:30 AM

Remember The Wonder Years? Kevin worked hard for Winnie...those were the days :)

tharealty2
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:32 AM

I agree - its sad.

mom2hadley
by Heather on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Remember The Wonder Years? Kevin worked hard for Winnie...those were the days :)

I loved the wonder years. I have been watching it on Netflix lately.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Yes ! My son is 4 and I banned all of those disney shows. Its so inappropriate for children and teens if you ask me.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's really a shame. The things they show on tv nowadays. Smh.
littlemrsd
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:08 AM

The good shows are reran all the time, Netflix has them! Make your kids watch them!!! 

ToolArmy066
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:11 AM
My 2 1/2 watches shows from the 90's on netflix all the time. Best 8 bucks a month i ever spent lol.

Quoting littlemrsd:

The good shows are reran all the time, Netflix has them! Make your kids watch them!!! 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TeamWillis06
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Alas this is why we don't have cable. Not to say basic channels are good either. But at least I can let my kids watch PBS.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Lol.  I know what you mean.  I grew up watching Young & The Restless and Bold & The Beautiful....  but now days I only watch an episode here or there.  They change men like they change their underwear.  I'm wtf?  She's with him??  :O   What about??  Seriously!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Why must you be an ass?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN