Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rate meeeeeeee! ***Original photo in replies***

Posted by   + Show Post
Page 5 has original photo.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Replies (101-110):
sarahbsquare
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

i'm tired of numbers i don't think women should be judging each other when we all have something diffrent to bring to the table for looks and everyone has a diffrent perspective on each other.

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

Oh wow, no one has ever told me that before.

Quoting sarahbsquare:

you have ferocious eyes that could eat a mans soul and your hair looks well taken care of..you are to beautiful for a number.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
_OcToBeRbAbY_
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I don't do them myself anymore! Lol. And I am a happy person, lots of smiles this way ((:

Quoting humblemommy:

You're pretty. You should grin and bare it and let your eyebrow grow in...you might look like a cave man for 2 months but it will definitely define your face. Then go get them threaded or waxed to get a good shape. :) I use to have the same eyebrows too so I know what it's like!!!! Lol

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

***Original***

_OcToBeRbAbY_
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Very true. If course a lot of women will pick apart what they don't like out of jealousy. It's what CM is all about. Lol..

Quoting sarahbsquare:

i'm tired of numbers i don't think women should be judging each other when we all have something diffrent to bring to the table for looks and everyone has a diffrent perspective on each other.

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

Quoting sarahbsquare:

you have ferocious eyes that could eat a mans soul and your hair looks well taken care of..you are to beautiful for a number.

humblemommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Well then post a picture of your updated eyebrows :)

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

I don't do them myself anymore! Lol. And I am a happy person, lots of smiles this way ((:

Quoting humblemommy:

You're pretty. You should grin and bare it and let your eyebrow grow in...you might look like a cave man for 2 months but it will definitely define your face. Then go get them threaded or waxed to get a good shape. :) I use to have the same eyebrows too so I know what it's like!!!! Lol

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

***Original***

virgochild79
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Just like I could give a shit about your 2 cents? Like that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Her title says rate me. If you didnt really want to rate why even click on the post? To put your two cents in no one gives a shit about either?

Quoting virgochild79:

No, I just thik it's childish that's all but it's my fault for even clicking on this post. Have fun! :)

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

Someone's a paaarrtttyyy poooppppeeerrr! ;D

Quoting virgochild79:

What are we 15? Rate me, serious? I think they have websites for that silly-assness.

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I did it....LMBO!!! Made my eyes HUGE!!!!!!

sarahbsquare
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:06 AM

not mine and i don't like that..i like to be positive and encourage others..not rake em over the coles all the time.

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

Very true. If course a lot of women will pick apart what they don't like out of jealousy. It's what CM is all about. Lol..

Quoting sarahbsquare:

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

Quoting sarahbsquare:

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
_OcToBeRbAbY_
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Bahahaha! It has a few different cool features also. I did one of my DD and it was too funny!

Quoting Miss-B:

I did it....LMBO!!! Made my eyes HUGE!!!!!!

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:09 AM

LOL, I look like an alien..

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

Bahahaha! It has a few different cool features also. I did one of my DD and it was too funny!

Quoting Miss-B:

_OcToBeRbAbY_
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Eeeeewww, lazy Saturday...no makeup and hair a mess. Probably not..lol.

Quoting humblemommy:

Well then post a picture of your updated eyebrows :)

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

Quoting humblemommy:

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

***Original***

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured