Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

B*tch getting PA and CS at the same time

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
My SO's ex was getting PA and (not court ordered) CS before for years. They had been separated and months after they finally got divorced, she filed for child support. Anyways, the court asked if she was getting child support while on PA, she didn't answer and said she had a right for an attorney. Then she asked my SO if they could agree for him to pay back child support and she would just give it back to him. So that's what they agreed on when they went back to court. The thing is now she's being a total bitch about it saying that she has bills to pay, she has a BF who barely works and 2 other kids with him, just 1 kid with my SO. Well her bills are not my SO's responsibility. And now, the child support agency took all my SO's refund, 4k, for back child support. Just needed to vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:58 AM

She was getting welfare before they were divorced? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Yes.

Quoting honeyrder:

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
You're so was pretty ducking stupid to agree to that. Honestly I don't feel bad for him, that's what you get when you help someone lie to the governemnt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:02 AM
First: why would she ask for back support if she was going to give it back?
Second: she can get pa and cs so I don't understand what the issue is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:04 AM
I know. Well,he felt bad that she might go to jail and was worried about their 7 yr old daughter, that she just neglects so it wouldn't even make a difference if she goes to jail.

Quoting Roxygurl:

You're so was pretty ducking stupid to agree to that. Honestly I don't feel bad for him, that's what you get when you help someone lie to the governemnt.

honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Why wasn't he supporting her/helping her until the divorce was final? (My husband and I still share a bank account, and I will use it for stuff for the kids until the divorce is final. I have my own account for my own stuff.)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes.

Quoting honeyrder:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:09 AM
She was getting BOTH PA and CS before when CS wasn't court ordered yet so the govenment didn't know that. Now my SO is paying back CS to the government, that's what they agreed on. She didn't admit she was getting PA and CS at the same time so she wouldn't get in trouble.

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

First: why would she ask for back support if she was going to give it back?

Second: she can get pa and cs so I don't understand what the issue is.

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Why was he worried? Sure it would suck if her mom was in jail but if she has a stand up father who could raise her she might be better off with him than with someone who lies to the government a cheats an ex out of money.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. Well,he felt bad that she might go to jail and was worried about their 7 yr old daughter, that she just neglects so it wouldn't even make a difference if she goes to jail.

Quoting Roxygurl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
conweis
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Maybe they broke up on less than amicable terms.

Quoting honeyrder:

Why wasn't he supporting her/helping her until the divorce was final? (My husband and I still share a bank account, and I will use it for stuff for the kids until the divorce is final. I have my own account for my own stuff.)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes.

Quoting honeyrder:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:12 AM
He had been giving her money for their daughter since they separated, he got the kid every weekend, picked her up from school everyday.

Quoting honeyrder:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes.

Quoting honeyrder:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)