Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O Do they deserve to be raped?

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:01 AM
  • 44 Replies

I hear many times on this site that under no circumstances does a person deserve to be raped. I wonder if this applies to everyone? If a person raped someone and they were sent to jail, do they then deserve to be raped by someone in prison? What about the person who rapes them? Do THEY deserve it? I ask this because I also see many comments that say rape is deserved under these circumstaces. So which is it to you? Does a rapist deserve rape? Or does NO ONE deserve it? What's your view?

by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

No one deserves to be raped.

Delila12
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
No one. That's probably what starts the cycle to begin with.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NoahandEliza
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit to see rapists get what they gave, but that doesn't make it right.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaRae85
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:16 AM
2 moms liked this

While I don't agree totally, I definitely understand, and I like that this answer is so honest.

Quoting NoahandEliza:

It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit to see rapists get what they gave, but that doesn't make it right.

mom4awesomekids
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:16 AM

NOBODY deserves to be raped!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
No one deserves to be raped.

This post made me think "I wonder how many people believe the boys from the Ohio rape deserve to be raped while they're locked up?" This site is full of hypocrites.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM
No one.
& is this rape?. My friends sister was drunk one night. She said remembers going in a bedroom with this guy and while they were messing around she blacked out. Shes cries everytime we talk to about it cause she got pregnant and just had her baby last week.
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM

No one deserves that, but a lot of the bitches on this site are bloodthirsty. They would also beat someone to death for beating someone to death. It gets too fucking ridiculous for me sometimes.

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:22 AM

NO. I have heard that said, "He will get his in jail" and I have even said it.  Truth is, that is not going to help the original victim and we have another victim.

MamaRae85
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:23 AM

If she blacked out and he had sex with her, she was raped. I would suggest gently urging her to go to counseling if she hasn't already. I'm so sorry that happened to her. =(

Quoting Anonymous:

No one.
& is this rape?. My friends sister was drunk one night. She said remembers going in a bedroom with this guy and while they were messing around she blacked out. Shes cries everytime we talk to about it cause she got pregnant and just had her baby last week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured