Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

2 part question???? Do you dream at night???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
My DH swears that he doesn't dream. He says that he hasn't had a dream since he was a child??

It's so hard for me believe because I literally have atleast 2 vivid dreams a night. I could tell you, in detail, my dreams from the last night.

** he had a bad nightmare around the time our first DD was born (around 7 years) -- something about he was holding the baby and he accidentally dropped her in the toilet and flushed her lol - anyway that woke him up & he cried to me about his nightmare :( ... But that's it.

So my questions are::

Do you dream every night??
&
What's the last vivid dream you remember??
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Bump
Pnukey
by Jenn on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:23 AM

When I get decent sleep, I dream. I had a dream this morning that I will not be sharing with the Interwebs.

1crazymomx1
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:23 AM
I believe, but don't quote me, that everyone dreams. Not everyone remembers them. I think I read, and now I'll go check again, that you have to have a dream cycle in your sleep. I'll be back though...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
emandab
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I dream a lot!  Usually about work though and it's always a situation where nothing is going right.  Dh says he hardly ever dreams too.  I find it hard to believe too mainly because I dream so much it's hard to imagine not dreaming.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I do dream, but I most of the time can't remember my dreams. About 6 weeks or so ago my dh had what I would call a nightmare for me. He hit me 2 times in the ribs before I stopped him. I am sure he was fighting someone. He can get very angry in his sleep what he says I don't know.

I went to the dr about a week later to see if my ribs were broken but they wouldn't x-ray them they are still very sore today. I am sure they are cracked or at least were.

CV3
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I dream constantly. I remember most of them. I had a friend who dreams in black and white...that to me is just weird!

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Yes,I dream every night.Very vivid dreams. 

My dad says that he's only had one dream in his life (he's 59) that he can remember.

1crazymomx1
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Darn it, i'm mobile so I can't copy the link, but the answer on most was yes, everyone dreams, some just don't remember.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Everyone dreams, but not everyone remembers them. The REM part of sleeps is a cycle, but it is important for a body to be well rested. If his dream patterns weren't normal, he would be pretty fucked up. Just nod and agree. He won't believe he dreams lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
macysmom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:32 AM
I dream every time I close my eyes. Lasy dream I was in school doing math work and it was so hard and I was scared I was going to fail ..

Weird because I'm not in school!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)