Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

scared and dont know what to do

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
My SO just told me last night he wants us to move out of state in June, he said that he already has a job that he can transfer to and everything. I don't want to move becuz I won't know anyone there, my son from a past relationship has family and friend here. My whole fam will miss out on the birth of my baby. I will have to change colleges and what if all my stuff don't transfer over. My biggest fear is that he abandon me out there, our relationship isn't the greatest st all, within the last two weeks he has been more violent, one incident I had to go to the hospital for, sometimes he puts me out in the middle of the night and I have to sleep in the car or in the garage. I want us to work on thongs and be able to be a family but I think moving will make things worst. I to my parents and they said long as my SO is willing to support me my son and our unborn child they won't support me of I decided to stay I don't know what to do.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
all2gethernow
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to support yourself and do what is best for you. He sounds horrible. I wouldn't stay with him for any reason.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Don't move.
EvaTheDiva29
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:53 AM

ummm.....wow yea. id tell him to have fun and don't ever call!

xtina8817
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Let him move. Higher your standards. You seem too sweet and too loving to be with that jackhole

susan115
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Let him go.  You stay.

momto3B
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Let him leave without you. Call a woman's abuse hotline and start getting the help you need to sort out your life. Going with him will only make your situation infinitely worse. 

Get out of that relationship. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
If you move your asking for trouble i have no idea why your even still trying no man will put me out my house and make me sleep in my car or garage and then expect me to mover away with him good luck but i wouldn't move get some self esteem and realize you deserve more and if you don't think you do then at least your children do
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Don't move 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:58 AM
I'd say Well its been horrible knowing you and I hope your abusive ass freezes to death. :)
my123sons
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Do not move with that man. He is an abuser and trying to completely isolate you from friends and family by moving you away from them. You need to leave him now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)