Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

JUST BECAUSE I DON'T WANT A MAN IN MY LIFE, DOESN'T MEAN I'M GAY!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

and there's nothing wrong with being gay if you are, but stop saying I'm gay because I think men are stupid idiot assholes and yes, I mean some not all but I am never dating or having sex with them again. NO I DON'T WANT A WOMAN! I am not sexually or physically attracted to a woman. I don't want a woman so stop saying that!So I'm a freak because I'd rather be alone? What the hell ever! end vent. Getting a little sick and tired of hearing this crap constantly just because I'd rather be single.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM

lmao probably

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

A little more of this: 

And they'll eventually stop asking :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes and it feels like I'm going to be explaining myself to my family and others for the rest of my life.

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

I hate that society perpetuates the idea that all women are desperate for a man. 

Quoting Anonymous:

everyone I talk to, they seem to think I need a man in my life constantly

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to be alone. I am single, and very happy to be alone. Who is giving you grief?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Do what makes you happy
AthenaRadhaGaia
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM
so do I have friends now and my family. i was in a controlled relationship so im enjoying my freedom

Quoting Anonymous:

Family is fun, friends are fun. We're alone, but not lonely. i like it better this way

Quoting AthenaRadhaGaia:

this happens to me as well people seem to think because of my age I need dex and a boyfriend and to go out and have fun.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shamillionaire
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here! Single with 3 babies and very happy! Don't need a man! Don't want one!

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

I hate that society perpetuates the idea that all women are desperate for a man. 

Quoting Anonymous:

everyone I talk to, they seem to think I need a man in my life constantly

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to be alone. I am single, and very happy to be alone. Who is giving you grief?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Props to you. I know too many women that are not satistfied unless they have a man in their life. 

When I was separated for a year, too many of my friends kept trying to set me up with guys. They couldn't understand the concept of being happy and alone. I just wanted the time to concentrate on other things. The time apart actually helped me better understand myself. And I am back to being happily married again. But if things didn't resolve themselves, I could see myself staying alone longer. You shouldn't need somoene to make yourself feel happy. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Thank you, it took me literally decades to realize that I'm happier alone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Props to you. I know too many women that are not satistfied unless they have a man in their life. 

When I was separated for a year, too many of my friends kept trying to set me up with guys. They couldn't understand the concept of being happy and alone. I just wanted the time to concentrate on other things. The time apart actually helped me better understand myself. And I am back to being happily married again. But if things didn't resolve themselves, I could see myself staying alone longer. You shouldn't need somoene to make yourself feel happy. 

DuchessScrat
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I'm far from single, but I get where you are coming from.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)