Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Against BFing ..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 523 Replies
3 moms liked this
What are women's reasons for being against breastfeeding? I stand in the "to each their own" crowd for pretty much everything, including this topic, and was wondering about the reasoning behind each side.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:33 PM
22 moms liked this
Not against bf at all! I'm more FOR tolerance of other womens choices. I didn't bf. Its no ones business why imo. My ds was fed and healthy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:35 PM
10 moms liked this
In a perfect world all women would at least try to bf but some people just think its gross and sexualize it or just have no want to do it.
It's a free country Darn the constitution! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megshere
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:36 PM
14 moms liked this
Selfishness
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:37 PM
8 moms liked this

I understand not caring to breast feed..

But, literally AGAINST breast feeding?  Is that possible?

jojo_star
by Jojo on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:37 PM
11 moms liked this

I'm very pro-breastfeeding! But I'm like you, to each their own, I just wish all women would at least educate themselves on breastfeeding.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:37 PM
18 moms liked this
People against it are seriously lacking in the brain department.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:38 PM
51 moms liked this

I am against breastfeeding nazi's.  I don't care if anyone does or doesn't breastfeed because it's not my business what someone else does.  But I am against the idiots that plague Cafemom belittling others and acting like martyrs because they do. 

I mean really?  Who gives a shit?  It's a way to feed a baby.  These people are not special.  Their kids are not special.  And frankly, I've noticed that most of these women seem to be of a fairly low IQ with little else in their lives.  I think they have ridiculous existances and wish they had a little more going on upstairs to think about other than obsessing about their lives, blubbering on a couch, tit-feeding.  It's SO MINDLESS.

audreesmama
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:38 PM
17 moms liked this
They feel like their bodies have been tied down for 9 months and that's long enough.

In other words, selfishness and immaturity.
audreesmama
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:38 PM
51 moms liked this
Wow. You need anger management.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am against breastfeeding nazi's.  I don't care if anyone does or doesn't breastfeed because it's not my business what someone else does.  But I am against the idiots that plague Cafemom belittling others and acting like martyrs because they do. 

I mean really?  Who gives a shit?  It's a way to feed a baby.  These people are not special.  Their kids are not special.  And frankly, I've noticed that most of these women seem to be of a fairly low IQ with little else in their lives.  I think they have ridiculous existances and wish they had a little more going on upstairs to think about other than obsessing about their lives, blubbering on a couch, tit-feeding.  It's SO MINDLESS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:40 PM
14 moms liked this
I didnt breast feed because I didnt want too. I am not "against" breastfeeding though. I am against starving your baby, but so long as your baby is being fed, I could not careless how you choose to do it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured