Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Gut feeling I'll have a stillborn help. Trigger pic pg 52 UPDATE!!

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:18 PM
  • 534 Replies
1 mom liked this
Pics on page 52 & 54

Throughout my pregnancy things haven't felt right at all, at first I worried about mc then incompetent cervix and then me dying during birth, but I worked all through these fears until I reached the word stillbirth, then something rang in my body like no other I had this awful knot in my stomach and still do, even buying baby items I'm very uneasy like I'm forcing myself to buy them but she won't be wearing them.

I never felt this way with my son, I was so happy with him and excited, with this one I feel no connection and kind of angry when she moves because I feel it's all going to be taken away from me I just don't know when, it's like my brain is preparing me, I guess I started grieving before it's even happening, when people talk about her the knot in my stomach happens, it's so very weird. I pray to god it's just anxiety but a part of me just knows I won't bring my baby home.

I was searching the internet to find others who have felt this way and felt so strongly about their feelings and even after everything it all turned out ok, but I never found anyone who felt this way and everything turned out fine, everyone I read has confirmed my fears.

I want my baby girl so badly! I had a mc before my son and had this feeling that's why it's scaring me.

I pray to god my fears and premonitions don't come true, but it's not looking positive.

Please tell me if you've gone through this and how did things turn out? I've already told my df to get prepared, and to cancle my baby shower.

It doesn't feel like normal anxiety..... It feels like a strong intuition.

**UPDATE**I DELIVERED MY 9 Lb 2 oz BABY GIRL SOPHIA MARGARET (JUNE 4th at 12:25 A.M.)I CAN'T BELIEVE I THOUGHT THE WAY I DID I REGRET BEING SO WORRIED! THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING!! IM THE HAPPIEST WOMAN EVER!!! SHE IS A JOY AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HelloSweetie
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

What does your dr say?

HelloSweetie
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:20 PM
14 moms liked this

It sounds like a major phobia has formed. I truly TRULY don't think your feelings are an accurate representation of what will happen at your baby's birth. Speak with your dr about ALL of your fears.

*hugs*

Chasesmum3109
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Chasesmum3109
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:21 PM
I'm terrified to talk to him about it, I feel so stupid.

Quoting HelloSweetie:

What does your dr say?

CV3
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:21 PM

How far along are you? Do you have any sort of religious beliefs?

MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:22 PM
How far along are you? You can feel the baby moving and kicking right?
Chasesmum3109
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 30 weeks today and I'm trying to keep my faith in god.

Quoting CV3:

How far along are you? Do you have any sort of religious beliefs?

4_little_angels
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:22 PM
2 moms liked this
I think those fears are normal for pregnant women. I had them too. My son is 4 months old now. Try to think positive mama, best wishes!
jojo_star

Have you been to your dr? I had a stillbirth, at 39 weeks we found out our baby girl's heart had stopped. I had no inkling the whole pregnancy that something was wrong. It was a perfect pregnancy. I did have two miscarriages before then, but those were both early. If you really think something is wrong, go to your dr. 

KawaiiLila
I'm so sorry you feel this way and i hope you're wrong, but maybe it's the stress of the others' fears that caused the still births.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)