Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Gut feeling I'll have a stillborn help. Trigger pic pg 52 UPDATE!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Pics on page 52 & 54

Throughout my pregnancy things haven't felt right at all, at first I worried about mc then incompetent cervix and then me dying during birth, but I worked all through these fears until I reached the word stillbirth, then something rang in my body like no other I had this awful knot in my stomach and still do, even buying baby items I'm very uneasy like I'm forcing myself to buy them but she won't be wearing them.

I never felt this way with my son, I was so happy with him and excited, with this one I feel no connection and kind of angry when she moves because I feel it's all going to be taken away from me I just don't know when, it's like my brain is preparing me, I guess I started grieving before it's even happening, when people talk about her the knot in my stomach happens, it's so very weird. I pray to god it's just anxiety but a part of me just knows I won't bring my baby home.

I was searching the internet to find others who have felt this way and felt so strongly about their feelings and even after everything it all turned out ok, but I never found anyone who felt this way and everything turned out fine, everyone I read has confirmed my fears.

I want my baby girl so badly! I had a mc before my son and had this feeling that's why it's scaring me.

I pray to god my fears and premonitions don't come true, but it's not looking positive.

Please tell me if you've gone through this and how did things turn out? I've already told my df to get prepared, and to cancle my baby shower.

It doesn't feel like normal anxiety..... It feels like a strong intuition.

**UPDATE**I DELIVERED MY 9 Lb 2 oz BABY GIRL SOPHIA MARGARET (JUNE 4th at 12:25 A.M.)I CAN'T BELIEVE I THOUGHT THE WAY I DID I REGRET BEING SO WORRIED! THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING!! IM THE HAPPIEST WOMAN EVER!!! SHE IS A JOY AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Replies (531-534):
Chasesmum3109
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:17 AM

Mobile Photo

mocha69
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I thought I was the only one, I keep having negative thoughts and constantly think I'm that this baby is not meant to be. The pregnancy has been fine and dare I say easy compared to a lot of stories I have heard. My baby shower is this Sunday and I'm terrified, keep thinking this will be the time I lose her. I was in labor and delivery this past weekend for lack of movement in the morning and everything is good, of course a couple of hours later she was moving around constantly. She is not a big mover and I have an anterior placenta so it makes it difficult to feel her move. I feel embarrassed about feeling this way and look at all my friends and family who are having babies or had healthy babies and keep thinking I will be the one who loses the baby. I have briefly talked to my doctor but feel silly to go into details about it. I've never been to much of a worrier but this is just awful. Why can't I be a happy pregnant woman, I really hate this and think ill lose her because I hate being pregnant, there I said it, I don't like being pregnant. I love this baby so much already and my husband and I are so excited so it was refreshing to see someone with similar fears and see a happy ending (beginning). Sorry this turned into a vent but hopefully you see this post and can offer any suggestions for getting through these last few weeks!

First time mom

34 weeks with baby girl

mocha69
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:38 AM

And congrats on a beautiful baby girl!

Lullababy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:41 AM
I've had 6 children. Beginning with the 2nd I began having fears like that. Each subsequent child my fears grew more and more. I've spoke with other women with larger families and they have all said the same thing. It's kind of like thinking the odds are against us, pushing our "luck".
I'm glad your baby is fine.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)