Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The Other Woman...?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

Poll

Question: Have you ever dated a Married Man??

Options:

He was Seperated

He was in a 'relationship'

I didn't know he was married

Yes, I dated a Married Man

Nope, never!!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 122

View Results

Have you ever been the 'Other Woman'??

Dated a Married Man? 

A guy that was "Seperated"?

Or even a guy that was dating someone else??

Tell your story!!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kerannmer
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I did, years ago. I was young, he was significantly older, gorgeous, well-off, charming, & had a great sense of humor.

We only dated for a month, but we were very compatible. One morning, he showed up at my door, needing to "confess" to me that he was married, with children, but his marriage was over and he was planning on divorcing his wife. I just shut my door in his face and didn't speak to him again. If I'm going to be honest, at the time, it wasn't the marriage & deceit that turned me off, it was that he had kids.

I saw him about 5 years ago at my neighbor's graduation (I guess one of his kids was graduating, too). He awkwardly approached me and did the whole half-hug "how are you?" business...he made sure to let me know he was single, and in return I made sure he knew I was happily married. Lol. That felt good.

kidlover2
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
My dad was dating someone when he was "married". They've been happily married for 10 years now and I am thrilled for them. He deserves to be finally happy after 20 years of hell. I think every situation is different and can only be judged by itself.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:29 PM

My mom dated an 'Seperated' man before my dad.  It was a great relationship, she worshiped him, that is until he called her and told her he was gonna try and work things out with his wife...

He died in a car accident several years later (like 15), still married, sadly both his sons died in the truck with him.  He left his wife without any kids or a husband... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:57 AM

BUMP!

2BRBgirlz
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Nope, Never.  Don't need that Karma

Mainstream Moms
Come join us!!  No crunchiness!big smile mini

audreesmama
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this
No.
ElizabethGracie
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:03 AM

My dad had an affair while he was married to my mom..they were together for nearly five years and she was the big love of his life...sad story.

CafeMom Tickers

"Live as if you have faith and faith will be given to you"

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:05 AM

yep. I, unbeknownst to me until after, was the other woman and eventually led to their seperation.

ironically we met up 3 years later, when he was actually single, and ended up dating and have a 5.5 year old. funny thing is though is that we have been seperated for 5.5 years lol.

TigressLily
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:07 AM

bump for you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:11 AM
I went out on two dates with some jerk that had a GF, but I didn't know about it... The first date sucked because he was a cocky bastard, but I left my damn new sunglasses in his car so I went out with him again to get them back. This was a long time ago I was about 18 I think, and I'm close to 30 now. Well anyway I signed on AIM after our date, and he signed on to message too. So he tells me on AIM his girlfriend is pissed off because she thinks he's cheating on him. He was going on, and on about how she was being a bitch. Wth? Lol I didn't even know what to say.... He tried to kiss me earlier that night on the date, but luckily I said no.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN