Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Guess my nationality based on photo and post yours!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You have received a Multimedia Message

Can you guess my nationalities from a photo? Post your own photo to participate? UPDATE! wow! Did not expect so many responses! I am mobile so it may be a while as I try to respond. As for my own nationality: Russian, Dutch, German, and Welsh! Adding update! I'll rephrase nationalities to national heritage. This post was not meant to upset or offend anyone. As for people who are saying we are lying about our heritage, that is not the case! People and their families are very intune and involved with their heritage. My family's lineage has been traced to the 1600s. My grandparents moved the U.S. after WW2 and still spoke those languages as am I learning them now.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Replies (501-502):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:28 AM
But isn't Jewish a religion? And not a nationality??

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Irish, French, Mohawk, Scottish, Penobscott, Jewish, German, English, Apache, Cherokee, Swedish, Dutch, and Norwegian.

Vikings, Goths, NDNs, Celts, Gauls, and Gaels. And that's just so far. We keep finding more nationalities every other year or so as we trace the genes and the family lines.

Quoting mama_cullum:

German? Celtic? Welsh? Italian? Native American? Polish? Norwegian? Irish? Scottish? Hispanic? French?

Quoting Sanctimommy:

I've been skipped. Lol. Come on, there's 13 different nationalities. You're bound to pick at least one right one.

Quoting Sanctimommy:

I don't like this game, because it would be easier for me to say what nationality I am not than what ones I am.

But here, have a pic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Native American and Spanish?

Quoting TaraEvarts85:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN