Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why husband cheated.. from his mistress

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 123 Replies
25 moms liked this
His whore wrote me on Facebook after I wanted answers as to what's going on.
She said he cheated bc

I work too much... he brings home 350 bi weekly working very part time by choice.. he will not apply for a better job bc they drug test. He smokes weed.
He also will not accept more hours bc he plays his game constantly. (She does not know this)

He is unhappy sexually.. who the fuck wants to come home clean up after you and our son after a 15 hour day then screw ya!?

I pay more attention to our son... duh he is one and undoubtedly been in his play yard all day while you sit here smoke weed, play your game and text "it"

Her list goes on and I don't care to hear it all... he had the nerve to text me asking y his debit card don't work hmmm it's my money. That's y.. I told him to expect his check direct deposit onto a prepaid card being sent to... his mothers house. He honest to goodness thinks he left me stuck... why do you think I was only having you pay YOUR truck payment and YOUR insurance dumb ass. I knew you cheated. I knew it 4 months ago when you went "fishing" in fucking December. I just needed to use your truck to move and wanted your tax refund for the deposit. Ever wonder how random it was I could only sign the lease the only day you had to work that week. Hhmmm.
Play daddy to her kids, there were 6 right? That's fine I already filed for child support... oh and divorce
Good riddance
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheMrs407
by Emerald Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:02 PM
31 moms liked this
It's not your fault. Real men fix problems in a relationship. The real reason he cheated is because deep down (and the mistress knows this too), deep down (some show it more than others), deep down, he is a big loser.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kmary
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:03 PM
11 moms liked this

Yikes.  Cheating on you and leaving you may be the nicest thing he could ever do for you. 

I'm sorry that happened to you, but clearly you know your life will be better without him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

good for you woman!

cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this
i agree

Quoting TheMrs407:

It's not your fault. Real men fix problems in a relationship. The real reason he cheated is because deep down (and the mistress knows this too), deep down (some show it more than others), deep down, he is a big loser.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
He cheated because his balls are too weak and tiny to break things off with you before sleeping around.
poshkat
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:06 PM
7 moms liked this
Quoting TheMrs407:

I really don't think it's that deep down.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Lay that hammer down yeah!

melschlegs
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:06 PM
5 moms liked this

There are no reasons for cheating, only excuses, and you know what they say about excuses?  They're like assholes - everyone has one, and they all stink.

KylesWifey
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:07 PM

What balls she has to ask u why his debit card isn't working!! Geez!!

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Good for you for getting out!

She can have him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN