Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a bad gamer mom, lol

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

When I play and the computer does well I get a potty mouth. I was playing mario party last night and luigi stole my star and I started calling his a mother fu$%er and telling him I wanted to kill his family.

Anyone else get mean?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Replies (61-63):
JenniferP96
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM
The computer is a big fat cheater lol!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momoftwoboys12
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM
If a game is kicking my ass and I get pissed off I'm like "FUCK THIS SHIT" and quit. But for some reason my DH gets like super pissed at me and starts an arguement and I have no idea why :/
Constant_Reader
by ~ curly mop on top ~ on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:19 AM
I haven't been able to get down on halo 4 for almost the exact same reason! Lol. Yeah halo 3 was the shit and I know Reach got a lot of flak but I rocked it! I love me some team slayer but you'll usually find me in Multi-team when I'm not playing with hubs. None of our friends game like we do and they all think we're huge dorks..... We are totally okay with that when it comes to Halo!!!! I got started back when halo 2 first came out when a 10 yr old boy sneered at me, girls can't play war games.......oh yeah lil buddy?!?

Quoting MannaBoo:Halo is my shooter of choice.  I've beat all of the Halos except Halo Wars(wasn't a first person shooter, so wasn't interested whatsoever) and Halo 4.  Sad thing is, we own Halo 4, but my husband is so busy with school/homework, he doesn't have time and I refuse to play through it without him because I want us to experience the new Halo awesomeness together.  :)I play the shit out of Team Slayer on Halo 3.  It's my favorite online multiplayer.  I'm totally okay with being stuck in 2007. 
Quoting Constant_Reader:I get pretty crunk on XboxLive. I like cursing the noobs, it's fun and tension releasing ;) BTW, I play Halo, anybody else???

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN