Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am a bad gamer mom, lol

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

When I play and the computer does well I get a potty mouth. I was playing mario party last night and luigi stole my star and I started calling his a mother fu$%er and telling him I wanted to kill his family.

Anyone else get mean?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Replies (11-20):
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Yeah and that's when I know it's time to turn the game off lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Lol, why?

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

No, I only play wii or FB games. Does this make me a gamer? God I hope not.

curlycupcake
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:24 PM
When my kids are around I find myself saying insane things like "god da-rsh-fu-frrrr-shiii-yikesers". It's ridiculous. They'd probably notice less if I said you goddamned mother fucker like I want to lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:25 PM

LOL

That's when I

/rage quit

Whenever life gets tough I just remember this..

The Water Temple.

briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Ha...same here, LOL.

What's your favorite RPG? Have you played the Reckoning? I'm obsessed with that one right now.

Quoting kapzilla:

Yep.  I play RPGs mostly, and I get quite.. uh.. vocal when things don't go the way I intend.

sheymann
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:26 PM

DH and I are always cursing at games. We play together and just curse. But DD is never around so I don't see the problem.

I don't curse at Mario Kart though. 

briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Yeah...I do the same thing, LOL. But occasionally I let a few bad words slip out.

Quoting curlycupcake:

When my kids are around I find myself saying insane things like "god da-rsh-fu-frrrr-shiii-yikesers". It's ridiculous. They'd probably notice less if I said you goddamned mother fucker like I want to lol

Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:27 PM

LOL, IDK. I know it's stupid but when I think of gamers I think of ppl like my little brother or my friends STBXH. Neither have jobs (and weirdly enough both have 2 sons) and they just sit around all day playing COD or Halo and ignore their spouse and kids. This is why my friend is getting a divorce and my SIL may too. I won't blame her either.

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Lol, why?

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:28 PM
2 moms liked this

i do. lol. especially on silent hill games. stupid ass homecoming and origins. i think ive yelled at everyone from characters to the gamemakers and their future offspring.

and god of war. i get angry when kratos doesnt run fast enough. or falls off a beam. he can kill gods and gorgons and climb out of hell but he cant keep his damn balance on a beam? bastard.

sheymann
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Thankfully not all gamers are like that. But as always the idiots give the group a bad name. :(

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

LOL, IDK. I know it's stupid but when I think of gamers I think of ppl like my little brother or my friends STBXH. Neither have jobs (and weirdly enough both have 2 sons) and they just sit around all day playing COD or Halo and ignore their spouse and kids. This is why my friend is getting a divorce and my SIL may too. I won't blame her either.

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Lol, why?

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured