Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a bad gamer mom, lol

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

When I play and the computer does well I get a potty mouth. I was playing mario party last night and luigi stole my star and I started calling his a mother fu$%er and telling him I wanted to kill his family.

Anyone else get mean?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Replies (21-30):
curlycupcake
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Me too. I called donkey Kong a sorry piece of shit before I even thought what I was saying. Life would be so boooooring if I were perfect lol

Quoting briansmommy2010:

Yeah...I do the same thing, LOL. But occasionally I let a few bad words slip out.

Quoting curlycupcake:

When my kids are around I find myself saying insane things like "god da-rsh-fu-frrrr-shiii-yikesers". It's ridiculous. They'd probably notice less if I said you goddamned mother fucker like I want to lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:30 PM
When im playing WoW i call other players names. I dont curse though.
Its annoying especially when a new player or a player who just want to be stupid comes and Aggro the whole mob now that's annoying.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:30 PM

I know. My older bro is a gamer too, but he holds 2 jobs and is a great daddy to his little girl. For some reason thats just where my mind goes.

Quoting sheymann:

Thankfully not all gamers are like that. But as always the idiots give the group a bad name. :(

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

LOL, IDK. I know it's stupid but when I think of gamers I think of ppl like my little brother or my friends STBXH. Neither have jobs (and weirdly enough both have 2 sons) and they just sit around all day playing COD or Halo and ignore their spouse and kids. This is why my friend is getting a divorce and my SIL may too. I won't blame her either.

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Lol, why?

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

No, I only play wii or FB games. Does this make me a gamer? God I hope not.

Zeamays
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I zerg elites in WoW, I avoid the pvp because 9 times out of ten I get Warsong Gulch and too many idiots attack in middle instead of zerging the opposing flag carrier.

briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:31 PM

LMAO.

Quoting curlycupcake:

Me too. I called donkey Kong a sorry piece of shit before I even thought what I was saying. Life would be so boooooring if I were perfect lol

Quoting briansmommy2010:

Yeah...I do the same thing, LOL. But occasionally I let a few bad words slip out.

Quoting curlycupcake:

When my kids are around I find myself saying insane things like "god da-rsh-fu-frrrr-shiii-yikesers". It's ridiculous. They'd probably notice less if I said you goddamned mother fucker like I want to lol

MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:32 PM
COD or any multiplayer team death match brings out a very foul mouth lady! Lol! I prefer RPGs & so does my BP I'm sure!
Zeamays
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:32 PM

OMG yes, or they are just dick healers and if they don't get a certain loot piece or think someone sucks they pull half the instance then drop group.

Quoting godsgirl26:

When im playing WoW i call other players names. I dont curse though.
Its annoying especially when a new player or a player who just want to be stupid comes and Aggro the whole mob now that's annoying.

sheymann
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Because it's not a big deal with your older bro, but it is a major thing about your younger brother and friend's STBX. We tend to remember things more when they are a major personality trait, espeically if they are negative. 

As a gamer, I often think the same of people that constantly game though... even if they have jobs. haha

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

I know. My older bro is a gamer too, but he holds 2 jobs and is a great daddy to his little girl. For some reason thats just where my mind goes.

Quoting sheymann:

Thankfully not all gamers are like that. But as always the idiots give the group a bad name. :(

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

LOL, IDK. I know it's stupid but when I think of gamers I think of ppl like my little brother or my friends STBXH. Neither have jobs (and weirdly enough both have 2 sons) and they just sit around all day playing COD or Halo and ignore their spouse and kids. This is why my friend is getting a divorce and my SIL may too. I won't blame her either.

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Lol, why?

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

kapzilla
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Favorite of all time?  Final Fantasy VI (3 on the SNES), followed by Chrono Trigger.  I haven't been playing lately since my children are turd faces, not giving me enough time for them.  I'm still trying to work on Final Fantasy XIII.

Quoting briansmommy2010:

Ha...same here, LOL.

What's your favorite RPG? Have you played the Reckoning? I'm obsessed with that one right now.

Quoting kapzilla:

Yep.  I play RPGs mostly, and I get quite.. uh.. vocal when things don't go the way I intend.

Constant_Reader
by ~ curly mop on top ~ on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Never on your life do either of those two things ever qualify you to be a "gamer"!

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN