Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a bad gamer mom, lol

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

When I play and the computer does well I get a potty mouth. I was playing mario party last night and luigi stole my star and I started calling his a mother fu$%er and telling him I wanted to kill his family.

Anyone else get mean?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Replies (31-40):
faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I'm sure there are stereotypes like that, but I promise they aren't all like that! My dh has an xbox in his man cave, but I never feel like a Skyrim widow :)

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

LOL, IDK. I know it's stupid but when I think of gamers I think of ppl like my little brother or my friends STBXH. Neither have jobs (and weirdly enough both have 2 sons) and they just sit around all day playing COD or Halo and ignore their spouse and kids. This is why my friend is getting a divorce and my SIL may too. I won't blame her either.

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Lol, why?

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

No, I only play wii or FB games. Does this make me a gamer? God I hope not.

briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I've never played any of the Final Fantasy games. If you get a chance, you should try out The Reckoning \(I'm not sure what systems they have it for, I play it on the Xbox). It's a ton of fun. I just finally beat it the other night.

Quoting kapzilla:

Favorite of all time?  Final Fantasy VI (3 on the SNES), followed by Chrono Trigger.  I haven't been playing lately since my children are turd faces, not giving me enough time for them.  I'm still trying to work on Final Fantasy XIII.

Quoting briansmommy2010:

Ha...same here, LOL.

What's your favorite RPG? Have you played the Reckoning? I'm obsessed with that one right now.

Quoting kapzilla:

Yep.  I play RPGs mostly, and I get quite.. uh.. vocal when things don't go the way I intend.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Only in traffic on the freeway. I am a calm gamer.

URHonor
by Rotten.Girl on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:37 PM

laughing

Quoting FoodIsLife:

I am the definition of a sore loser 

"We read to know that we are not alone"-William Nicholson

Constant_Reader
by ~ curly mop on top ~ on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:37 PM
I get pretty crunk on XboxLive. I like cursing the noobs, it's fun and tension releasing ;) BTW, I play Halo, anybody else???
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this
My seven year old asked me if twatwaffle was a bad word. ~ hangs head in shame ~
Zeamays
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I've had a couple tanks like that, not many thought thankfully. Mostly I get in groups with either a crap healer or a whiny tank that gets angry when he is top dps on huge trash pulls. I'm sorry but your aggro holding DoTs (looking at you, bear tanks!) does tend to do a bit more than my piddly chain lightining/earthquake combo. :/

Quoting Think_Strong:

OMG! I once got a tank that insisted that everybody pass any greens and blues. He was a real dick. Everybody went along with it too, like it was nothing. I was trying to get some new gear so I was like, "Fuck that." and left.

Quoting Zeamays:

OMG yes, or they are just dick healers and if they don't get a certain loot piece or think someone sucks they pull half the instance then drop group.

Quoting godsgirl26:

When im playing WoW i call other players names. I dont curse though.
Its annoying especially when a new player or a player who just want to be stupid comes and Aggro the whole mob now that's annoying.

lovinthislife08
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:41 PM
I tend to yell at my tv a lot while playin call of duty. Those dang campers make me so mad!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Zeamays
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I'm a halfway decent ele sham. Better resto but hate it right now.

Quoting Think_Strong:

I was using the wrong combo for ages, finally my guild leader corrected me and my DPS was way more effective. I play a Warr.

Quoting Zeamays:

I've had a couple tanks like that, not many thought thankfully. Mostly I get in groups with either a crap healer or a whiny tank that gets angry when he is top dps on huge trash pulls. I'm sorry but your aggro holding DoTs (looking at you, bear tanks!) does tend to do a bit more than my piddly chain lightining/earthquake combo. :/

Quoting Think_Strong:

OMG! I once got a tank that insisted that everybody pass any greens and blues. He was a real dick. Everybody went along with it too, like it was nothing. I was trying to get some new gear so I was like, "Fuck that." and left.

Quoting Zeamays:

OMG yes, or they are just dick healers and if they don't get a certain loot piece or think someone sucks they pull half the instance then drop group.

Quoting godsgirl26:

When im playing WoW i call other players names. I dont curse though.
Its annoying especially when a new player or a player who just want to be stupid comes and Aggro the whole mob now that's annoying.

MannaBoo
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Halo is my shooter of choice.  I've beat all of the Halos except Halo Wars(wasn't a first person shooter, so wasn't interested whatsoever) and Halo 4.  Sad thing is, we own Halo 4, but my husband is so busy with school/homework, he doesn't have time and I refuse to play through it without him because I want us to experience the new Halo awesomeness together.  :)

I play the shit out of Team Slayer on Halo 3.  It's my favorite online multiplayer.  I'm totally okay with being stuck in 2007. 

Quoting Constant_Reader:

I get pretty crunk on XboxLive. I like cursing the noobs, it's fun and tension releasing ;) BTW, I play Halo, anybody else???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)