Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'll admit it, i'm jealous of you mama's

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:03 PM
  • 134 Replies
1 mom liked this

who get snow. I know I shouldn't be, it's probably a big pain in your ass having to deal with it. But I live in S. Ga, it's supposed to be rainy and 85 degrees tomorrow which mean my allergies will be haywire and I'll be miserable. Just once I would love to just sit and watch the snow fall all day.

by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Same!  I'd kill (not literally, lol) for some snow right now.

luckykarebear
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:07 PM

85 is a perfect temp!!! Grrr, I'm sooo sick of snow!! (wisconsin)  I love thunderstorms and rain! But snow is a nightmare!!! The 10mph for my 45 mile drive to work is PURE torture!!

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Some parts of Indiana are getting close to a foot tomorrow. Where I'm at we are only looking at 1-2 in. It's been a pretty laid back winter for us. I think the most we got in one "storm" was 13in which is pretty good here lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unspecified42
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too! But we are moving to Wisconsin this summer for four years, so I imagine I will get my fill!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:09 PM

It's nice for a short while, but gets old quickly. I still hate to drive in it....idiot drivers make me nervous. Dh grew up in in CA and saw snow when they went to the mountains. When we moved back to my homestate of MI, he adjusted well, but he hates that the winters are so long. It's so pretty when it's fresh...or when it slowly falls...but then it gets slushy, dirty and just a pain. I want a white Christmas, and maybe a month or so after that....enough to have some snowball fights, make snowmen, forts, sledding and snowmachines. Then it can jump to spring. Oh...but the snow days for the kids are nice.

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:09 PM
My brother is in Madison and he was just telling me how sick of the snow he was too. You guys got hit good this year.

Quoting luckykarebear:

85 is a perfect temp!!! Grrr, I'm sooo sick of snow!! (wisconsin)  I love thunderstorms and rain! But snow is a nightmare!!! The 10mph for my 45 mile drive to work is PURE torture!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Derpy
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:10 PM

I live in FL.
My sinuses are hurting right now.
They been hurting all week. 

"Life,which you so nobly serve,comes from destructiopn,disorder and choas" -Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg

Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Can we switch places for a while?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pochaccotx
by Lost on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:10 PM
I want snow so bad sucks living in Texas close to the gulf
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robibuni
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I completely agree!!

Down here in Central Texas, it was 90 the other day! It wasn't even Spring yet and it was 90! We have a TON of 90+ days down here which sounds fun, but it's just so hot you can't even enjoy it sometimes so what's the point?

I'm not saying I wanna live in the middle of snowy Michigan, but a colder winter would probably make me appreciate the hotter summers...or at least give us a break from the heat!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)